Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+14
Dark Knight
Chips97
BB
nztownfan
Innocent Bystander
Harry O
rangerider
nobby99
OllieRiley
paulstreet
TheNeil29
CCOB
trevdee
iand1957
18 posters

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager - Page 8 Empty Re: Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Post by Dark Knight Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 pm

CraigHurle wrote: I am sad to lose Jordans friendship over your breach of trust, but thats his choice, and reveals to me that what I was told about him was true.
    Now who's being out of order? You really are a cock and a massive hypocrite.

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager - Page 8 Empty Re: Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:23 pm

trevdee wrote:One thing i do know....You are isolated and you created it yourself

Bullies isolated victims. But I am not alone. Nor will I ever be. Even if my voice is alone one on here, I assure you it is not at Town. I might not be part of your drinkers 'gang' but I am happy to know theres plenty of people out there I can talk to and whose company I enjoy, plus I got my son, he is worth a million of any of you.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote: I am sad to lose Jordans friendship over your breach of trust, but thats his choice, and reveals to me that what I was told about him was true.  

Bully. end of.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:25 pm

CraigHurle wrote:
    trevdee wrote:One thing i do know....You are isolated and you created it yourself

Isolated? you think?!? I don't. You should see the messages of support I have from people on FB, no names, I dont need to name names. Plus, wouldnt want them threatened, would we? Isolated from bullies? No loss, really it isn't. I am sad to lose Jordans friendship over your breach of trust, but thats his choice, and reveals to me that what I was told about him was true. But I would like to know why you would a personal concern to get at me on here, sent to a friend privately? You caused this Trev, thats plain for people to see and no, not isolated, but being advised and with messages of support from people too scared to even comment on here? why is that I wonder?

For the last time....YOU asked if TS was on the coach! I was not 100% so I asked Trev to confirm who someone was who would be coming to make sure it was not him. I wish I had not bothered and that TS was on the coach now.

I will await for a call from the police as I would hate to interfere with a police investigation.

See everyone on Saturday.....UP THE TOWN!!!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 pm

JordanF wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:

Isolated? you think?!? I don't. You should see the messages of support I have from people on FB, no names, I dont need to name names. Plus, wouldnt want them threatened, would we? Isolated from bullies? No loss, really it isn't. I am sad to lose Jordans friendship over your breach of trust, but thats his choice, and reveals to me that what I was told about him was true. But I would like to know why you would a personal concern to get at me on here, sent to a friend privately? You caused this Trev, thats plain for people to see and no, not isolated, but being advised and with messages of support from people too scared to even comment on here? why is that I wonder?

For the last time....YOU asked if TS was on the coach! I was not 100% so I asked Trev to confirm who someone was who would be coming to make sure it was not him. I wish I had not bothered and that TS was on the coach now.

I will await for a call from the police as I would hate to interfere with a police investigation.

No you broke a trust when I asked you a personal concern for my sons safety. You disclosed to the one person likely to abuse that trust, and has done so on here, by using a personal issue to verbally abuse me further and now risk my sons welfare at matches by a possible confrontation, indeed, I will go further, you actually used for a laugh with a drinking mate, knowing the consequences to me didnt concern you, but this is my sons welfare I am bothered about, and are showing me this evening that you'd rather keep your drinking buddy trev happy, that address a issue of trust and risk harm to my kid. I am furious and scared for my son, and my son is scared witless of you and Trev and does not want to come to football, Harrogate Town got him away from bullies and gave him confidence, and this evening you have robbed him of that, and still no apology, just anger from you. The police matter is not your concern, although I will address your comment about my safety at Town, which scared my son. However, to put all of this onto me Jordan is disgusting, I spoke to you in private and Trev has used it in public, and you still havent said anything about trev doing this on here?
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 pm

CraigHurle wrote:Even if my voice is alone one on here, I assure you it is not at Town. I might not be part of your drinkers 'gang' but I am happy to know theres plenty of people out there I can talk to and whose company I enjoy
    So why do you keep coming back on here then? If that's how you really feel and everyone on here is REALLY upsetting you to the point of calling the police then surely the common sense thing to do would be to stop posting and bog off and talk to those people instead of coming back on here to have the last word, like a little boy who can't stop picking his scab.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Dark Knight wrote:

well this is what I was saying earlier, contradictions left right and center but we are the bullies for pointing it out.....think this kind of reveals everything in a nutshell.

And I best go cuddle up to my kids, because they all got scared of a certain whooooooooo picture on here.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:37 pm

It is attention seeking DK pure and simple

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:41 pm

trevdee wrote:
    Dark Knight wrote:

well this is what I was saying earlier, contradictions left right and center but we are the bullies for pointing it out.....think this kind of reveals everything in a nutshell.

And I best go cuddle up to my kids, because they all got scared of a certain whooooooooo picture on here.

taking the piss out of my kid being scared of you is a new low, even for you. Funny how something you caused tonight was a personal private matter between a parent concerned and the person in charge of away travel, so why would you use that this evening trev breaking jordans trust? but worse expose a parents worry over his kid going on the away coach? this is down to you and you alone.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:42 pm

Oh yes the whole of this........I suggest you rewind to the start and re-read
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:42 pm

and cue Craig

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:Even if my voice is alone one on here, I assure you it is not at Town. I might not be part of your drinkers 'gang' but I am happy to know theres plenty of people out there I can talk to and whose company I enjoy
    So why do you keep coming back on here then? If that's how you really feel and everyone on here is REALLY upsetting you to the point of calling the police then surely the common sense thing to do would be to stop posting and bog off and talk to those people instead of coming back on here to have the last word, like a little boy who can't stop picking his scab.

because bullies never win and you wont scare me off here with this behavior
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Like i said man up a little and come and speak to me face to face

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:45 pm

trevdee wrote:and cue Craig

you have no answer to my question over why you blabbed a private concern on here? information you should not have had in the first place and more so, to use for your own personal amusement

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:48 pm

trevdee wrote:Like i said man up a little and come and speak to me face to face

happy to talk to you face to face, but wouldnt want to put myself in harms way, or worse, my son.

trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:50 pm

haha Im a monster now...so there you go, you right there are turning something as simple as a suggestion into a problem...You have issues Craig lots of issues, I can put you in touch with a councilor.

I rest my case..good night!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:56 pm

trevdee wrote:haha Im a monster now...so there you go, you right there are turning something as simple as a suggestion into a problem...You have issues Craig lots of issues, I can put you in touch with a councilor.

I rest my case..good night!

no issues, just bullies who exposed parental concerns for his child to mock them and risk further harm, just to get a cheap laugh. you had no right to use that private concern and shouldnt not have exposed my son to further confrontion risks, my worry for my son on away travel should not be a tool for you to put one over on me. you broke a trust I had in Jordan, and perhaps a trust Jordan had in you when telling you about it, which he should not have done.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:08 am

CraigHurle wrote:

Scare you off? Do you really think that's what people are trying to do? Carry on like this and you'll be talking to yourself anyway. Weirdo.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:11 am

Dark Knight wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:

Scare you off? Do you really think that's what people are trying to do? Carry on like this and you'll be talking to yourself anyway. Weirdo.

Stick and stones and all that. again, you have run off others from this forum, not me, not now. not ever.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:13 am

CraigHurle wrote:
    you have run off others from this forum
    No I haven't. Idiot.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:35 am

Dark Knight wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:
    you have run off others from this forum
    No I haven't. Idiot.

yes you have, heard plenty of stuff from people at the ground, who no longer come on here because of you and TS
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:06 am

CraigHurle wrote:
    yes you have, heard plenty of stuff from people at the ground, who no longer come on here because of you and TS
    Nothing I have said or done has stopped or stops anyone coming on here. You seem to hear a lot of stuff about other people you don't you? And you don't mind slinging those accusations and innuendo around on here and then crying like a quim when anyone says boo back to you. You're the ultimate boy who cried wolf. What do you actually bring to this forum apart from your ridiculous drama queen behaviour?

Anyway I thought you were having to sleep with your boy. Obviously that was a sad and outrageous lie.

Me and TS have been on the end of plenty of stick on here just for airing our views. It's not all been one way. If people cannot take it, they shouldn't dish it out. It's all water off a duck's back to me. This is just an internet forum for saying whatever the hell anyone likes as long as it's not illegal. Your problem is you don't have the intellect to actually debate anything. All you've done is made yourself look like a whopping clown tonight with your antics.

Now go ahead, you have the last word, there's a good chap. Nobody will care what it is though.

clown

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:20 am

Dark Knight wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:
    Nothing I have said or done has stopped or stops anyone coming on here. You seem to hear a lot of stuff about other people you don't you? And you don't mind slinging those accusations and innuendo around on here and then crying like a quim when anyone says boo back to you. You're the ultimate boy who cried wolf. What do you actually bring to this forum apart from your ridiculous drama queen behaviour?

Anyway I thought you were having to sleep with your boy. Obviously that was a sad and blatant lie.

Me and TS have been on the end of plenty of stick on here just for airing our views. It's not all been one way. If people cannot take it, they shouldn't dish it out. It's all water off a duck's back to me. This is just an internet forum for saying whatever the hell anyone likes as long as it's not illegal. Your problem is you don't have the intellect to actually debate anything. All you've done is made yourself look like a whopping clown tonight with your antics.

Now go ahead, you have the last word, there's a good chap. Nobody will care what it is though.

clown

I'm resting next to my son, who fell asleep a few minutes ago now. That is not your concern, and more so, I would not use my son to lie on here, believe or not, I do not care what you think of me, and hateful words mean nothing to me, but I will say, my son does matter to me, and his welfare and safety at matches, THE FACT is has been used tonight to further a bullying agenda onto me, and bait a response out of me is appalling, private, personal concerns raised to the person in charge of coach travel was openly shared on here by one of his drinking buddies, its outright breach of trust and puts my sons welfare at risk, for a cheap laugh at my expense. Personal information should not have been shared to anyone, not ever. And someone in charge of personal information and that of a parent concerned for his child on away travel, should NOT be used on here by someone who does not care what happens on release of such personal messages. Trust when booking a seat on away travel is key, safety is top priority, and I am very angry my personal messages between that person and myself was used by a third party on here. it needs answers and a apology. Say what you want Batman, you won't lower me to bait abuse back at you. if it thrills you, keep dishing it out, like the rest of them, Bullies feel better picking on others.
    iand1957

Post by iand1957 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:56 am

Good god Craig you should have stopped on page 1 when you were ahead, its no wonder you really piss people off..

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:00 am

JordanF wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:

Took an early night as I had the sniffles - did I miss anything?

Jordan, I've not used away travel for some tine now. If I'm honest, I lost some of my enthusiasm supporting town since the weavers took control. I still attend just not as regularly as I used to. Plenty of other supporters know who I am - the weavers certainly do as do various others - I don't have an urge to publicise it. If I do attend I always show my face in thr bar afterwards. Doubtful I'll be at the Oxford game but hope to make the Solihull game. Pop in the bar and I'll happily have a beer with you. Lets not lose sight though that we have an incompetent manager and we've lost a very capable and respected director who contributed a great deal. This ridiculous infighting plays right into the weavers hands.

Craig - whatever you decide, i wish you no bad feeling. I have strong views about the club and they may not always be directed the right way but that's as far as it goes. I have a young family myself. I just want the weavers out - you don't and that's fine.

All the best

TS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:31 am