Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+14
Dark Knight
Chips97
BB
nztownfan
Innocent Bystander
Harry O
rangerider
nobby99
OllieRiley
paulstreet
TheNeil29
CCOB
trevdee
iand1957
18 posters

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager Empty Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Some interesting comments.  Particularly look forward to the expert analysis provided by Gareth, only surpassed by the brilliance of Craig shooting himself in the foot, criticising the quality of the away travel he has previously spoken so passionately about then editing his comments.  I do like a good chuckle – cheers for that!  Taken a back seat this season and quite enjoyed it (Simon’s reign as manager is clearly far more damaging to my stress levels than I ever realised) – did manage to take in a North Ferriby home game though - You won’t believe this Gareth but they actually played 4-4-2 – wonders will never cease eh?  You see the thing is, for the most part it’s how you operate the system that counts.  The difference here was that North Ferriby played with pace and urgency that is alien to Simon. Sounds simple but wingers played like wingers – quite a sight it was.  One lad particularly impressed, he seemed familiar and his name was Dan Clayton – must look him up.

Oh well, the website informs me that the new stand is progressing well – never mind that there is probably greater enjoyment supporting San Marino right now, we at least have a new stand to think about (or if you’re Simon Lenighan an impending court case too).  Will hopefully make an appearance in a couple of weeks at such a point when we really can’t get much worse.
    iand1957

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager Empty Re: Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Post by iand1957 Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Well said i couldn't agree more, i all ways thought Dan Clayton was a class act..
    trevdee
    trevdee

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager Empty Re: Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 pm

and exactly what I was saying about formation on another thread. If players in this league had football brains they would be playing higher up the pyramid and from a young age the majority have only known 4-4-2. To try and instill a foreign formation with 2 training sessions a week to this set of players is borderline insane. At the very least we should be playing with width in away games. I remember playing for Scarborough when Mick Wadsworth became 1st team manager, and I was in the youth team but he wanted to instill a 4 3 3 right through the ranks from 1st team, to reserves, to youth and none of the teams got it, it was foreign, in the end it was scrapped after been thumped in games at all levels.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:48 pm

town supporter wrote:Some interesting comments.  Particularly look forward to the expert analysis provided by Gareth, only surpassed by the brilliance of Craig shooting himself in the foot, criticising the quality of the away travel he has previously spoken so passionately about then editing his comments.  I do like a good chuckle – cheers for that!  Taken a back seat this season and quite enjoyed it (Simon’s reign as manager is clearly far more damaging to my stress levels than I ever realised) – did manage to take in a North Ferriby home game though - You won’t believe this Gareth but they actually played 4-4-2 – wonders will never cease eh?  You see the thing is, for the most part it’s how you operate the system that counts.  The difference here was that North Ferriby played with pace and urgency that is alien to Simon. Sounds simple but wingers played like wingers – quite a sight it was.  One lad particularly impressed, he seemed familiar and his name was Dan Clayton – must look him up.

Oh well, the website informs me that the new stand is progressing well – never mind that there is probably greater enjoyment supporting San Marino right now, we at least have a new stand to think about (or if you’re Simon Lenighan an impending court case too).  Will hopefully make an appearance in a couple of weeks at such a point when we really can’t get much worse.

I take it you don't want a seat reserving on the coach to North Ferriby!?!  Very Happy 

If you change your mind, I will be in the 1919 on Saturday.
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Would be great if Town Supporter came to the Ferriby game, deep down he obviously cares about Harrogate Town and makes a lot of valid points on the forum. It would be great to hear his post match analysis on the journey back, i'm sure it would make for some interesting debate between us all!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:11 am

Wow seems the football dinosaurs are in today where to start....

I'm going to start by saying that I enjoy been a season ticket holder at Town and have been for the past 2 seasons and a casual watcher before that. During that time the club has grown and feels a better place for it, examples the pitch is perfect no slope, grass!!!! new stand and developments for further improvements and some of the playing staff wow.

I'm also going to state that while i think Simon is a bloody nice guy i won't say he isn't without his floors. I've always been a glass half full kinda guy 3-0 down at half time no problem!!!! (25 May 2005). I won't for example flame about a player unless it's a lack of commitment poor attitude of poor discipline.

The way i look at things is probably different to most of you in Simon i see a young manager will a clear passion for the game but someone who is still learning. In fact the whole family clearly enjoy Town I sit behind Chairman Weaver his wife other son and wife speaks volumes for there commitment to the club. In modern football its far to common to see clubs drop from in Stockports cause quite high in the football pyramid, the English league is littered with clubs like that. With Simon and his family at the helm i feel relaxed that won't happen to Town

On the pitch..... ok i think Simon has a lot to learn but who hasn't remember this is his first job. The start to this season hasn't been good enough for various reasons injury's hit hard preseason the shape of the side isn't far off but missing something. 4-4-2 isn't what we played first game of the season. At times i think Simon lack a real attacking knowledge he builds his teams from the back which is natural him been a center half. Its something i've noticed in a few managers i get the feeling if we introduced a pure attack minded coach we would be better for it. The playing staff we have this year are good enough and the direct style does work in this league cast your mind back to the last few league winners its just got to be done right. I would like to see a attacking coach brought in. To back my early point last season we had Hall, Ash, Hardy up top none of them are out and out goal scores and 2 of them i don't think where good enough, Ash been the exception.

Lack of width this season, I know its early door but i don't see the point in wingers as the modern right and left back develop we've not had a half decent winger since i've been watching and can't remember many teams playing against us with any. We played 4-4-2 all last season and the wingers did nothing other then Dwayne Samuels who was a right back.

I could go on all day but in very brief summary
    Keep Simon get a attacking coach boom win win win

I'm going to throw a few questions back at you all
    -If you want Simon to go where do you see the club going?
    -Where do you think Harrogate Town should be given its a Town with the average age of 102
    -Going forward what would you change

Hope i made sense its early

Trevdee if your coach can't get a group of kids to play anything other then 4-4-2 it's not the kids fault it's his who in this day and age watch's any team play 4-4-2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:10 am

JordanF wrote:
    town supporter wrote:Some interesting comments.  Particularly look forward to the expert analysis provided by Gareth, only surpassed by the brilliance of Craig shooting himself in the foot, criticising the quality of the away travel he has previously spoken so passionately about then editing his comments.  I do like a good chuckle – cheers for that!  Taken a back seat this season and quite enjoyed it (Simon’s reign as manager is clearly far more damaging to my stress levels than I ever realised) – did manage to take in a North Ferriby home game though - You won’t believe this Gareth but they actually played 4-4-2 – wonders will never cease eh?  You see the thing is, for the most part it’s how you operate the system that counts.  The difference here was that North Ferriby played with pace and urgency that is alien to Simon. Sounds simple but wingers played like wingers – quite a sight it was.  One lad particularly impressed, he seemed familiar and his name was Dan Clayton – must look him up.

I take it you don't want a seat reserving on the coach to North Ferriby!?!  Very Happy 

If you change your mind, I will be in the 1919 on Saturday.

I struggle to afford attendance at home games so away travel is out of the question for the time being. I did used to attend away games many years ago when Phil Harrison used to run the supporters club, and I must admit, it was great fun. Can’t beat a trip to Radcliffe Borough on a wet Tuesday night, watching the team struggle to get a shot on target, getting abused by locals then coming home again. I was younger then so far more resilient to the inevitable disappointment. Fair play to you though Jordan for getting involved – a thankless task it would seem to me - good luck to you. I imagine once you’re at a point when you can guarantee on board climate control, luxury seats, and a refreshment service, we’ll all be happy.

Simon has an overwhelming urge to complicate things, perhaps as a result of acquiring masses of information and knowledge studying the game, which is commendable but nevertheless a complete waste of time since he lacks the skills to translate his ideas to players that either a) don’t know what he’s talking about; or b) do know what he’s talking about but have been around long enough to know it won’t work.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:48 am

Gareth192001 wrote:Wow seems the football dinosaurs are in today where to start....

I'm going to start by saying that I enjoy been a season ticket holder at Town and have been for the past 2 seasons and a casual watcher before that. During that time the club has grown and feels a better place for it, examples the pitch is perfect no slope, grass!!!! new stand and developments for further improvements and some of the playing staff wow.

I'm also going to state that while i think Simon is a bloody nice guy i won't say he isn't without his floors. I've always been a glass half full kinda guy 3-0 down at half time no problem!!!! (25 May 2005). I won't for example flame about a player unless it's a lack of commitment poor attitude of poor discipline.

The way i look at things is probably different to most of you in Simon i see a young manager will a clear passion for the game but someone who is still learning. In fact the whole family clearly enjoy Town I sit behind Chairman Weaver his wife other son and wife speaks volumes for there commitment to the club. In modern football its far to common to see clubs drop from in Stockports cause quite high in the football pyramid, the English league is littered with clubs like that. With Simon and his family at the helm i feel relaxed that won't happen to Town

On the pitch..... ok i think Simon has a lot to learn but who hasn't remember this is his first job. The start to this season hasn't been good enough for various reasons injury's hit hard preseason the shape of the side isn't far off but missing something. 4-4-2 isn't what we played first game of the season. At times i think Simon lack a real attacking knowledge he builds his teams from the back which is natural him been  a center half. Its something i've noticed in a few managers i get the feeling if we introduced a pure attack minded coach we would be better for it. The playing staff we have this year are good enough and the direct style does work in this league cast your mind back to the last few league winners its just got to be done right. I would like to see a attacking coach brought in. To back my early point last season we had Hall, Ash, Hardy up top none of them are out and out goal scores and 2 of them i don't think where good enough, Ash been the exception.

Lack of width this season, I know its early door but i don't see the point in wingers as the modern right and left back develop we've not had a half decent winger since i've been watching and can't remember many teams playing against us with any. We played 4-4-2 all last season and the wingers did nothing other then Dwayne Samuels who was a right back.

-Where do you think Harrogate Town should be given its a Town with the average age of 102

Trevdee if your coach can't get a group of kids to play anything other then 4-4-2 it's not the kids fault it's his who in this day and age watch's any team play 4-4-2

If being a dinosaur consists of waking up every day and wishing Town would appoint a manager who has a proven track record of success at non-league level and not the current incumbent who over the course of 5 seasons has seemingly learnt very little during his reign as manager, then I am happy to accept that.

In response to your questions though

1) I think the club is an attractive proposition to potential investors given recent developments to the ground and the various commercial, community and educational initiatives that have been established. In an ideal world, it would be preferable if Irving stayed in post to build on the excellent work that has taken place, but if Irving did decide to step down then the club is approaching a point whereby sufficient infrastructure is in place to test the market and determine what other potential investors could bring to the club.

2) I don’t think it’s overly ambitious to expect Town to achieve Conference National standard, particularly with the current group of players at Simon’s disposal.

3) The manager.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Can't disagree with any of this TS. Excellent analysis of the situation.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:Wow seems the football dinosaurs are in today where to start....

On the pitch..... ok i think Simon has a lot to learn but who hasn't remember this is his first job. The start to this season hasn't been good enough for various reasons injury's hit hard preseason the shape of the side isn't far off but missing something. 4-4-2 isn't what we played first game of the season. At times i think Simon lack a real attacking knowledge he builds his teams from the back which is natural him been  a center half. Its something i've noticed in a few managers i get the feeling if we introduced a pure attack minded coach we would be better for it. The playing staff we have this year are good enough and the direct style does work in this league cast your mind back to the last few league winners its just got to be done right. I would like to see a attacking coach brought in. To back my early point last season we had Hall, Ash, Hardy up top none of them are out and out goal scores and 2 of them i don't think where good enough, Ash been the exception.

Mick Wadsworth was a very competent coach having managed England U21's for a brief spell, just a shame that back then his army of back room staff weren't at the level he was. My point about Simon though is that all his life he played 442 and for the majority of players, certainly the older ones, all they have ever known is 442, therefore diamond shapes on other formations do not come natural. This is why when we play such formations we do not look comfortable and leave holes in areas of the pitch, especially the wider pitches away, subsequently getting punished. If they had more time to work on such formations the players would know their roles down to a tee, so for example if Mr Nowakowski goes on a run or wanders then Mr Lenighan instinctively falls into his position and I could go on lots about this. My gripe is that we have introduced a complex formation to a group of players who only train 2 days a week and we do not have time to learn these formations on the pitch because before we know it we are punished and find ourselves with 1 point from 9.

Personally I like Simon, I just wish he would keep his experiments in his head, I think he still has a lot to learn, a hell of a lot and actually it feels as if he is a little confused about things, I don't think he has improved much, he has expanded his contact list though. I can see he has a master plan and knows what he wants, but he just doesn't know how to get there. So he needs some help and as you suggest perhaps a new coach on board.

The future - If we continue as we are, I see the same happening season after season, something has to change but I don't want Irving to leave, so I accept Simon has to stay. Regardless though I have a different outlook than what I had perhaps 2 seasons ago, I buy my season ticket and follow the club regardless, just enjoy my Saturdays for what they are.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:42 pm

I also think players became available pre-season and he quickly snapped up the best ones on paper putting to one side the balance of the squad. Now we are paying heavily because we don't really have other options.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:44 pm

TS and trevdee are both spot on in my view. No one, I think, doubts that Simom scores highly in the 'nice guy' department, and I'd love him to succeed both for himself and for the club.  I really believed that this season was going to be IT Simon would assemble,( thanks to dad's cash), a really strong squad and we would make a real impact in this league finally. Still might, of course, but its looking ominous.  I do get a bit weary of the 'young manager learning his trade' stuff. Please, its been 5 years with the backing of one of the country's richest men, for the last four seasons we have assembled strong squads and it invariably goes pear shaped.

Everything else about the current regime is fantastic, in my view: infrastructure, community involvement etc. etc. We are lucky to have Mr Weaver Sr. as an owner/chairman.  The elephant in the room, alas, is the status of the manager, which, seemingly, is beyond discussion (outside this forum anyway!).  There ARE solutions that don't involve Simon leaving, it just needs a bit of imagination, creative thinking etc.

Who knows? We might stuff both Barrow and North Ferriby and we will all look rather foolish. Lets hope so !!
    OllieRiley
    OllieRiley

Post by OllieRiley Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:25 am

Lets see where we are in 8 matches time when the team starts to take shape and a familiar style of football is being played. The start to the season is very disappointing, but last year we went on a run of five league defeats in a row, then another run of three defeats in a row during the Christmas period, but we got it together and were 3rd by March!
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:45 am

Yes & then from been 3rd we finished the season with a whimper.
    Apparently down to injuries to key players.
    We've started this season poorly, also down to injuries to key players.
    Are we the only club in the league that suffers injurys?
    I suspect another inconsistent season lies ahead or perhaps even worse if the evidence so far is anything to go on.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:18 pm

That is something else...Always blames the players.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:06 pm

The title of this thread is now becoming fact.  We have the best team in this league but with one major disadvantage and we know who that is.  Mr Weaver Snr said some time ago that his son wasn't exempt from sacking  - apparantly he is.  Despite all the welcome resources ploughed into the club it's been wasted - the new stand is all we've got to show for it, shame they'll be no home fans in it.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Harrogate Town

Played 5
    Won 0
    Drawn 2
    Lost 3
    Goals Scored 5
    Goals Conceded 8
    Goal Difference -3
    Points 2

We are 21st in the table. it is bloody embarrassing, especially with the quality of the squad we have.

Simon Weaver, get a grip and sort this out, or do us all a favour and resign and take daddy and his money with you. You are turning this club into the laughing stock of the division. You haven't got a bloody clue. But there again, you seem to be making a habit of pissing daddy's money down the drain. He has put so much in, and you still cant produce the goods on the pitch.

Its all nice and fluffy, everything off the pitch and the new stand, but that doesn't get us points on the board, it doesn't get us promoted, it doesn't get us good cup runs, performances on the pitch are what counts, you have proven beyond belief that you are tactically incompetent and haven't got a clue how to play your squad. Even with the current quality of the squad, which is the best in the League.

You have had 5 years to get it right, and you haven't. I feel sorry for your dad in this, pissing away his hard earned money. If I was him, I'd be certainly asking very hard questions about you and your tenure, that's for sure.

And just to rub salt into the wounds, we are already 11 points off the top position, after 5 games.

And before anyone comes out trying to defend him, I don't want to hear any crap about injuries, or being unlucky. Because to be quite frank, its a load of bollocks. That's why we have a squad of 18/20 players, in case of injuries and you make your own luck.

The table doesn't lie. Serious questions need to be asked, even after 5 games.

A very disgruntled and unhappy Harrogate Town fan.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:49 pm

no doubt the ostrich brigade will disagree with you but i cannot fault anything you have said
    another very disgruntled and unhappy Harrogate Town fan.
    OllieRiley
    OllieRiley

Post by OllieRiley Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 pm

The thing that annoys me more than anything is the fact that from 2012, we have not improved in-terms of the quality of football that we've played.

Now I'm not being funny here, but two season's ago if you look at the quality of the team we had, you'd be absolutely astounded at how average it was! Our best winger was Lee Elam! But we finished 6th that year and played ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL, because we had a balanced squad that wanted it. We had Bolder who played holding midfield all year. We built our team around him. He pulled the strings all season. Last season we didn't have a player like that! We still don't!

We need an anchor man! Someone who can take control of the midfield and get the ball on the deck. When will Weaver learn that playing hoof ball is not using the quality of his squad to full effect?!

I also think that an attacking coach is needed because scoring a goal a game isn't going to get you very far. God knows where we would be without Walshaw! Maybe instead of wasting time & money on bringing in injured players, get a an attacking coach to help Weaver.

I've just about had enough of Town going on slumps like this. We lose one game and all of a sudden the wheels start to come off!

Sort it out Harrogate...
    Harry O

Post by Harry O Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:00 pm

I have not posted on the site for nearly 2 years but read it regularly. I felt I have to comment now as I agree 100% with neils comments re the Manager. I stopped going to games half way through lasy season as I felt then, & even more so now, that we are going nowhere & will win nothing, with this man in charge. He hasn't a clue
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:46 am

Went to the match yesterday, and everything that Neil says is correct. I was near the away dug out the last 15 minutes or so and Simon looked genuinely lost, I almost felt sorry for him! He plainly does not have a clue. Having just read his comments on the official site, its plain that he is in complete denial. It was a poor game yesterday (Peter's report almost made it sound exciting!), We were shocking,what little football that was played was played by them, and only Barnes kept it down to 1-0. As I have said good teams find ways to win, thats what Ferriby did yesterday. Dear God, even BPA have got 10 points! Chib scored twice by the way.

They say that one definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. This fits Town's last four years perfectly. Spend loads of money on talented players to reach the play offs, it all goes pear shaped. Repeat the following year with more talented players, same result. And so on till the end of time (or until even Irving gets tired of pouring his money down the drain).

The interviews in the programme are going to become interesting:

Q. why did you join Harrogate Town?
    A. Well, Ive always wanted to be involved in a relegation dog-fight, oh, and the money's good as well.'

Just imagine if we had Mr Weaver Sr. as owner/chairman and Billy Heath or Mark Bower (or just about anyone except Simon!) as manager. Wonderful thought.

New song for you guys behind the goal: Oh Harrogate Town, you bring me down, because your crap. JUst a suggestion.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 am

paulstreet wrote:Went to the match yesterday, and everything that Neil says is correct. I was near the away dug out the last 15 minutes or so and Simon looked genuinely lost, I almost felt sorry for him!  He plainly does not have a clue. Having just read his comments on the official site, its plain that he is in complete denial. It was a poor game yesterday (Peter's report almost made it sound exciting!), We were shocking,what little football that was played was played by them, and only Barnes kept it down to 1-0.  As I have said good teams find ways to win, thats what Ferriby did yesterday.  Dear God, even BPA have got 10 points! Chib scored twice by the way.

They say that one definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. This fits Town's last four years perfectly.  Spend loads of money on talented players to reach the play offs, it all goes pear shaped. Repeat the following year with more talented players, same result. And so on till the end of time (or until even Irving gets tired of pouring his money down the drain).

The interviews in the programme are going to become interesting:

Q. why did you join Harrogate Town?
    A. Well, Ive always wanted to be involved in a relegation dog-fight, oh, and the money's good as well.'

Just imagine if we had Mr Weaver Sr. as owner/chairman and Billy Heath or Mark Bower (or just about anyone except Simon!) as manager. Wonderful thought.
    New song for you guys behind the goal: Oh Harrogate Town, you bring me down, because your crap.    JUst a suggestion.

It actually was a very close game yesterday, and in the first half, we was the better team, in both attacking football and in defending too. Barnes I agree played his part in keeping the team in it, but we had alot of good play coming forward and the game was exciting, the ref made a couple of bad decisions, Magnetts injury, the ball should of been kicked out so he could get treatment, instead Ferriby played on for the goal, and the penalty that never was, a bad decision again, the Ferriby player even looked amused at getting away with it, we lost 1-0 and it could of been 3 or 4 goals to us, not them, it was a tight, well battled game, and we need to start turning these games around we are losing by 1 lousy goal and taking our chances to make a game we should be winning 3-0 or 4-0, actually happen. we didnt play badly yesterday, no way, we played well and determined, we are just taking too long on our chances near goal, need to be more ruthless, we need out full strength team back asap and we'll rack up a run of wins that will put us right back up there. I might be too postive, but I'd rather be that, than look for any reason to get rid of Simon and make the match sound one sided, which it wasnt.
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 am

Can a part time club get players in for extra training? 2 hours on the pitch doing nothing but sharpening drills for shooting etc? I coach soccer (to a modest level) and hockey (to a very high level) - admittedly we are out there every afternoon during the week - but I would expect my strikers to have at least 100-150 shots in every main session.

Very interesting to look at the leg cadence of town players compared to (most) opposing teams - it is significantly slower

And town's non-selected players doing a perfunctory training session on the CNG paddock before the game was again in stark contrast to the sharpening exercises being done (under supervision) by the Barrow players.

There seems to be cultural difference in preparation between Town and many other Conference North clubs. At Town it seems "knowing your jobs" and "knowing the system" is more important than technical ability, pace, a freedom to express on the pitch and a driving desire to create and take chances.

It is all so frustrating! .... three (narrow) away defeats place us in the relegation zone .... and Saturday's home game against Oxford is now an absolute must win!

Every cloud .... a free car sticker with every match programme on Saturday!

Why are Town only producing one box of programmes each week? Lots of spectators missed their copy on Saturday and were none too happy about it.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Simon is simply not cut out to be a Conference North manager and im fed up of blindly defending him.

I really like everything the club has done off the field in the past few years and i can only see us improving under the weavers family control but the nepotism isn't helping anyone.

Get an experienced manager in (we have the money to get a top one too) and I can see us doing very well,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:29 am