Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+14
Dark Knight
Chips97
BB
nztownfan
Innocent Bystander
Harry O
rangerider
nobby99
OllieRiley
paulstreet
TheNeil29
CCOB
trevdee
iand1957
18 posters

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager - Page 10 Empty Re: Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:25 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Oh, and I forgot, Jordan's away travel is a hell of a lot more important to me than your sons safety. Not cruel, just fact.

a childs safety should never be put second, to away travel. It is the cruelest thing I have heard so far.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager - Page 10 Empty Re: Simon Weaver is an incompetent manager

Post by Dark Knight Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm

CraigHurle wrote:The Police, and the Club have advised me to no longer comment on here. I respect that request.
    And yet on and on you go...
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Lol. What a surprise Craig. What a surprise. Cue the Benny Hill music. I'm done here.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:32 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Interesting this Craig. I have read this thread in detail. You seem to have missed the point that this forum is an unofficial forum, and does not reflect the views or the opinions of the club. The fact that you have apparently contacted them to advise of the comments on here will not go down well, as this forum is not linked to the club, so therefore in my opinion, they won't get involved and we all know our esteemed chairman likes to keep a low profile. You apparently involving the police will not have made the club any more impressed either as you have aligned yourself to the club as a volunteer. When it comes to trevdees comments, none of his comments constituted Bullying, not passive aggressive either. I can bet my bottom dollar the police will not do anything about the comments on here, and neither will the club. If anything, I read with interest certain comments you have said and Trevor has every right to report you to the police also. When it comes to Jordan, he has every right to speak his mind, and I'm sure if the club believes he has infringed any data protection act then the club will ask him to relinquish his away travel responsibilities, hence you alienating more people who depend on Jordan to arrange this, if that actually does happen to be the case.

The problem is Craig, you always seem to want to have the last word but you will respond to this anyway. I believe firmly that your actions will have alienated a lot of people on this forum and at the club. You have burnt your bridges with, and lost the respect of a lot of people on this forum, and when word gets around the club, as it will, even more people will disassociate themselves with you, but you are right on the bullying fact.

Further to this, please do not approach me or talk to me anywhere within the club, and on away trips. I want nothing to do with you at all, and I'm sure a lot of people will take the same approach when it all comes out.

Unfortunately Neil, I have already made the decision to relinquish my role in regards to away travel. Not because I am in the wrong, far from it, but because Craig has tarnished my name. I have spent enough time trying to arrange bookings etc for what, so he can start calling me a liar and untrustworthy. Nah thanks.

At the end of the day, Craig sent me a message, via facebook, asking whether TS was on the coach. At first I said that he wasn't however on reflection, I was not 100%. Someone had booked on the coach, who I recognised from the supporters association and from attending games, had booked on and knowing that Trev has met TS before, I took the decision to ask him. He confirmed that this was not TS. Surely, if anything, this is looking out for Craig, and his son. What would have happened if I had been wrong and the person on the coach was TS and something had have happened? Would the delightful Craig have been saying, 'it's ok Jordan, don't worry, mistakes happen' or would he have bleated on here? I will leave you to decide.

Sorry to TS that your name is being dragged up again like you are some football hooligan baying for blood. Next time you are at a game, let me know, and I would be happy to have a chat and have a beer with you.

TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Oh dear, that's going to be a lot of disappointed people, excluding me, DK, TS , you and Trevor. I count an extra 25ish people on top of that, including the person who will have to take over within the club, if a replacement is nominated. That will also annoy the management and players because if there is no away travel, there will not be much support at away days, and that also means that they won't have the 12th man, and why? Because your name has been tarnished. Big shame Jordan. Big shame indeed.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:43 pm

JordanF wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:Interesting this Craig. I have read this thread in detail. You seem to have missed the point that this forum is an unofficial forum, and does not reflect the views or the opinions of the club. The fact that you have apparently contacted them to advise of the comments on here will not go down well, as this forum is not linked to the club, so therefore in my opinion, they won't get involved and we all know our esteemed chairman likes to keep a low profile. You apparently involving the police will not have made the club any more impressed either as you have aligned yourself to the club as a volunteer. When it comes to trevdees comments, none of his comments constituted Bullying, not passive aggressive either. I can bet my bottom dollar the police will not do anything about the comments on here, and neither will the club. If anything, I read with interest certain comments you have said and Trevor has every right to report you to the police also. When it comes to Jordan, he has every right to speak his mind, and I'm sure if the club believes he has infringed any data protection act then the club will ask him to relinquish his away travel responsibilities, hence you alienating more people who depend on Jordan to arrange this, if that actually does happen to be the case.

The problem is Craig, you always seem to want to have the last word but you will respond to this anyway. I believe firmly that your actions will have alienated a lot of people on this forum and at the club. You have burnt your bridges with, and lost the respect of a lot of people on this forum, and when word gets around the club, as it will, even more people will disassociate themselves with you, but you are right on the bullying fact.

Further to this, please do not approach me or talk to me anywhere within the club, and on away trips. I want nothing to do with you at all, and I'm sure a lot of people will take the same approach when it all comes out.

Unfortunately Neil, I have already made the decision to relinquish my role in regards to away travel. Not because I am in the wrong, far from it, but because Craig has tarnished my name. I have spent enough time trying to arrange bookings etc for what, so he can start calling me a liar and untrustworthy. Nah thanks.

At the end of the day, Craig sent me a message, via facebook, asking whether TS was on the coach. At first I said that he wasn't however on reflection, I was not 100%. Someone had booked on the coach, who I recognised from the supporters association and from attending games, had booked on and knowing that Trev has met TS before, I took the decision to ask him. He confirmed that this was not TS. Surely, if anything, this is looking out for Craig, and his son. What would have happened if I had been wrong and the person on the coach was TS and something had have happened? Would the delightful Craig have been saying, 'it's ok Jordan, don't worry, mistakes happen' or would he have bleated on here? I will leave you to decide.

Sorry to TS that your name is being dragged up again like you are some football hooligan baying for blood. Next time you are at a game, let me know, and I would be happy to have a chat and have a beer with you.

That was not the issue Jordan and you know it wasnt. The issue was Trevor releasing this information on here last night, confidential information, sent to you privately, regarding my sons safety on the coach, a data protection issue especially concerning a child. everyone seems to be sugar coating this and completely ignoring the child in all of this, no matter who son he is, he is a child and Trevor should not have used that on here on a public forum and Jordan you should not have discussed it with anyone else, as it was a private safety concern. closing ranks, protecting your drinking friends is a poor substitute to a childs welfare and safety, its no joke, its no laughing matter and its not as simple as you discussing it with trev, but worse, it was posted all over here last night.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:49 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Oh dear, that's going to be a lot of disappointed people, excluding me, DK, TS , you and Trevor. I count an extra 25ish people on top of that, including the person who will have to take over within the club, if a replacement is nominated. That will also annoy the management and players because if there is no away travel, there will not be much support at away days, and that also means that they won't have the 12th man, and why? Because your name has been tarnished. Big shame Jordan. Big shame indeed.

The players care alot about Callum, they've really taken him to their hearts. a Childs safety isn't a joke and I would argue everytime, one childs safety is more important than protecting your drinking inner circle. for all of you on here, its all a good laugh for you, but for me, its no joke. how dare you all put beer before a kids safety? data protection breach or not, when a childs involved, it stops being funny, full stop.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Always the last word. So much for adhering to the police and club advice you were given. It's all evidence Craig.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:54 pm

All evidence indeed. Dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig.............

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:56 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:All evidence indeed. Dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig.............

you continue to bait my sons safety with me on here, its not a laughing matter. as a parent, if you have kids, its not something you do, its just isnt.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:56 pm

Hey, admin. Have we broke the record yet?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 pm

CraigHurle wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:Oh dear, that's going to be a lot of disappointed people, excluding me, DK, TS , you and Trevor. I count an extra 25ish people on top of that, including the person who will have to take over within the club, if a replacement is nominated. That will also annoy the management and players because if there is no away travel, there will not be much support at away days, and that also means that they won't have the 12th man, and why? Because your name has been tarnished. Big shame Jordan. Big shame indeed.

The players care alot about Callum, they've really taken him to their hearts. a Childs safety isn't a joke and I would argue everytime, one childs safety is more important than protecting your drinking inner circle. for all of you on here, its all a good laugh for you, but for me, its no joke. how dare you all put beer before a kids safety? data protection breach or not, when a childs involved, it stops being funny, full stop.

Beer before a childs safety...that's a new one. You suggesting I am a bad parent now because I have a drink when I take my son to football.

People don't have a problem with Callum, Craig. People have the problem with you because you act like a tit on here.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:02 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Hey, admin. Have we broke the record yet?

15 more posts to go to break the record! So I'm guessing give it 2 mins and we'll be there!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:08 pm

JordanF wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:

Beer before a childs safety...that's a new one. You suggesting I am a bad parent now because I have a drink when I take my son to football.

People don't have a problem with Callum, Craig. People have the problem with you because you act like a tit on here.

the problem is you breaking protocol and releasing private concerns to friends, which was used on here last night, I only asked for a single apology for this. its not about what I said to you in private, its because your friend chose to post it all over last night, I do not think it is wrong of me to ask for a apology for the breach of trust, considering for the last time, it concerns a child. a fact which is being treated like a joke on here

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:08 pm

JordanF wrote:

No problem Jordan - hope to be at the Solihull game so I'll see you for a pint then. I'm pretty much lost for words regarding craig's concerns that I may have booked myself on the coach for away travel and the reasoning behind those concerns. I'm starting to wonder if it was some kind of elaborate attempt to trick some of the club's most passionate supporters into submission. Think I'll take a break for now - hopefully by the time I make my return the club will finally have released a statement thanking tad for his excellent contribution although I won't hold my breath!

Taddio for now!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:16 pm

CraigHurle wrote:
    JordanF wrote:

That was not the issue Jordan and you know it wasnt. The issue was Trevor releasing this information on here last night, confidential information, sent to you privately, regarding my sons safety on the coach, a data protection issue especially concerning a child. everyone seems to be sugar coating this and completely ignoring the child in all of this, no matter who son he is, he is a child and Trevor should not have used that on here on a public forum and Jordan you should not have discussed it with anyone else, as it was a private safety concern. closing ranks, protecting your drinking friends is a poor substitute to a childs welfare and safety, its no joke, its no laughing matter and its not as simple as you discussing it with trev, but worse, it was posted all over here last night.

Perhaps you should start marking your messages Private and Confidential.

Since posting on here about away support, I have received 11 messages, from different people, on Facebook. I won't post on here (don't want to break any laws now) however, they used words to describe you which I had to check in the dictionary. Several also mentioned how they felt the club should relieve you of your duties however, I will leave the club to make the right choice. All of these messages however stated that I should not quit away travel just because of you.

You are using your son as an excuse and I am surprised that he is not completely embarrassed by all of this.

Unfortunately, I cannot monitor Trevor's activity 24 hours a day. You are suggesting that you are pissed off with me for him posting it but you have not responded to to my question as to how you would have acted had TS have been on the coach.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Would anybody be interested in appearing on Jeremy Kyle? I can see the caption now.......

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:41 pm

I think Simon is the least of our worries.

With the erection coming on a treat I can't wait to get to the CNG to see us pull it off tomorrow.

S.

TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Lol. Very witty S.

TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Or it could just end in premature disappointment. It's alright it being erected, but it needs to be filled for it to explode.....

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:48 pm

It certainly takes balls in my opinion.

S.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Yeah, it does. Let's see if the erection can be filled, ready for the balls to explode!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Careful, you'll have my eye out !

S.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Has the record gone yet?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Two more posts I think.

S.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:59 pm