Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
rangerider
Big Lundy
gedmaloney
7 posters

Suggested change to forum?

Suggested change to forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggested change to forum?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:15 pm

town supporter wrote:He who shouts the loudest. You can't have another vote whenever you feel like it just because you don't like the outcone. Otherwise the current nob heads ruining our country and our wonderful public services (once the envy) of the world, would never get a look in.

Craig, Ged and others - move to north korea - you'd like it there!

For the record TS, I actually agree with you on the 'nob heads' running the country and ruining our public services. It's something I am passionate about enough to consider getting into poltics for. That aside, I wouldn't mind an apology for the north korea comment and then perhaps we can just agree to disagree and get on with supporting Town.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:18 pm

town supporter wrote:
    rangerider wrote:i would like to have a beer with them but i don't know who they are  lol! 

Blimey,  do I need to walk around with a tshirt with my identity plastered all over it?! I often enjoy a couple of beers after home games.  I'm sure ged will point you in my direction. I can tell you now the weavers have a pretty good idea who i am! Mrs weaver snr is aways delighted to see me (cough). Ball and socket is a very good friend of mine, martin and various others know who I am also. I've been attending for25 years so I'm afraid a few newbies aren't going to put me off. Family commitments make it difficult for me to attend away games as well as some home games. No agenda, simple as that really.

Cheers

TS

So why hide behind a username? I'm honest enough and willing enough to use my real name and a image of myself and my son for my profile here. I would love to engage in a proper conversation with you to talk about the Town.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:24 pm

rangerider wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:I'd rather walk away from the forum if people like TS are allowed to stay and troll it. C'mon admin. get it sorted. I'm sure we could work with the official Facebook page to add the forum app to the page and get a forum up and running on there.

i can't believe what i am reading, you have only been on the forum for two months but you want Ged to ban someone who has been a regular poster for five years and posted over 500 post because you dont like what he has to say unbelievable while i don't agree with everything TS says he has every right to put his views across as long as he does not threaten or use bad language to any posters on here, i suggest you read other forums from this league you might get a shock as some are not as nice about their club as this one is its called free speech something that is being eroded in this day and age,

It was a reaction to the 'north korea' comment and the fact I have seen nothing but hate and negatives from TS until this very point. I believe in free speech and opinions, but if someone has a beef with me, I'd prefer it to be a honest debate with no hidden agendas with someone I know face to face and not hiding by a username chucking north korea comments at me. I might have been only posting for 2 months but i have been very active on here since then, and its only because I wasnt aware of the forum until recently.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm

CraigHurle wrote:I dont mind different opinions, I just don't like trolls. I have no time for people who aren't genuine and Yes, I have only been on the forum a short while, but I'm happy to use my real name, image and will talk to ANYONE at the ground, be it, agree or disagree. However, I wont be talked to like a kid by TS whose agenda is very anti Harrogate Town, Opinions are one thing, Hate is a another. Talking about people like Ged, Jordan, and myself going to North Korea? that aint what I call acceptable behaviour, especially from someone hiding behind a username. From the time I have been on here, I've see nothing but negative posts by TS and DK, balanced opinions aside, trolling is something close to Bullying, and from being bullied most of my life at School, to dealing with Cyberbullies on my sites and pages, I can tell you one thing, TS is most certainely a troll indeed of at least a warning for behaviour.

No time for bullies craig. Perhaps a misguided attempt at banter which you've taken to heart. Still doesn't alter the fact I think away travel should be displayed in another section or that its wrong to conduct a second vote for those who for whatever reason weren't able to vote first time round. I've moved on, hope you can do the same.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:43 pm

town supporter wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:I dont mind different opinions, I just don't like trolls. I have no time for people who aren't genuine and Yes, I have only been on the forum a short while, but I'm happy to use my real name, image and will talk to ANYONE at the ground, be it, agree or disagree. However, I wont be talked to like a kid by TS whose agenda is very anti Harrogate Town, Opinions are one thing, Hate is a another. Talking about people like Ged, Jordan, and myself going to North Korea? that aint what I call acceptable behaviour, especially from someone hiding behind a username. From the time I have been on here, I've see nothing but negative posts by TS and DK, balanced opinions aside, trolling is something close to Bullying, and from being bullied most of my life at School, to dealing with Cyberbullies on my sites and pages, I can tell you one thing, TS is most certainely a troll indeed of at least a warning for behaviour.

No time for bullies craig. Perhaps a misguided attempt at banter which you've taken to heart. Still doesn't alter the fact  I think away travel should be displayed in another section or that its wrong to conduct a second vote for those who for whatever reason weren't able to vote first time round. I've moved on, hope you can do the same.

I can, but wouldnt mind an apology for the North Korea comment, because difference of opinion aside fella, that ain't acceptable! The away travel works because of how its been used here, you only need to ignore the threads based on it and/or start your own topics to ignore it yourself. I've made alot of friends on the away support and it's been a honour to get to know each and everyone of them, my son loves the banter and he loves the Town and he is grateful for the away games to continue his love for Harrogate Town. I don't know what your deep routed hatred with the current set up at Town is, I dont know you very well because yes, I admit, I am new on this forum, but speaking only from obs of your previous posts, you never seem to have anything postive to say.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:45 pm

as an anti Tory all my life can't can't argue about the nob heads running the country, Martin knows who i am but there again Martin knows every one  lol! 

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:56 pm

CraigHurle wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

No time for bullies craig. Perhaps a misguided attempt at banter which you've taken to heart. Still doesn't alter the fact  I think away travel should be displayed in another section or that its wrong to conduct a second vote for those who for whatever reason weren't able to vote first time round. I've moved on, hope you can do the same.

I can, but wouldnt mind an apology for the North Korea comment, because difference of opinion aside fella, that ain't acceptable! The away travel works because of how its been used here, you only need to ignore the threads based on it and/or start your own topics to ignore it yourself. I've made alot of friends on the away support and it's been a honour to get to know each and everyone of them, my son loves the banter and he loves the Town and he is grateful for the away games to continue his love for Harrogate Town. I don't know what your deep routed hatred with the current set up at Town is, I dont know you very well because yes, I admit, I am new on this forum, but speaking only from obs of your previous posts, you never seem to have anything postive to say.

It's the hope that kills you!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:58 pm

rangerider wrote:as an anti Tory all my life can't can't argue about the nob heads running the country, Martin knows who i am but there again Martin knows every one  lol! 

Agreed on one thing then - I must be making progress!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:46 pm

town supporter wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

It's the hope that kills you!

I'd rather have Hope, than the Hate TS.

Last edited by CraigHurle on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 pm

rangerider wrote:as an anti Tory all my life can't can't argue about the nob heads running the country, Martin knows who i am but there again Martin knows every one  lol! 

Speaking as a Anti Tory also, maybe we can get some common ground then!, lol

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 pm

town supporter wrote:

Seems we do agree on something. Perhaps we are.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:37 pm

town supporter wrote:

Do I infer you think Milliballs could do a better job then ?

Jobs for the friends of the Unions clearly ok by you. Would hate to see nepotism take hold TS, that really wouldn't be right would it ?

Anyway back to the debate about communal transport.

Power to the people !

S.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:45 pm

slicker wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

Jobs for the friends of the Unions clearly ok by you. Would hate to see nepotism take hold TS, that really wouldn't be right would it ?

Power to the people !

S.

jobs for old etonians good for you?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:53 pm

rangerider wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

Power to the people !

S.

Just pointing out that whether you travel left or right, you end up back at the same place eventually. Not saying that's right.

S.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:13 pm

rangerider wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

Power to the people !

S.

I think slicker could be a troll - lets ignore him. For the record though - never been a fan of the I'm alright jack attitude.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:18 pm

town supporter wrote:
    rangerider wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

Power to the people !

S.

I think slicker could be a troll - lets ignore him. For the record though - never been a fan of the I'm alright jack attitude.

I would refer the honourable member to the answer I gave earlier.

S.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:26 pm

How did i miss all this?
    Just got the pop corn

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:How did i miss all this?
    Just got the pop corn

Next time you post we will be a football league club.....

S.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Hiya Guys! Managed to get around 42 Town supporters from the recent away matches on the coach provided by the Club (thanks Ged) in a group on Facebook to chat about home support, new songs, away support, future coach travel etc it's nice. yea. Everyone welcome to join.

The idea being a place where everyone who has recently travelled away, or is interested, can talk in one place, I'm on FB alot, and alot of communication between fans seems to be done on FB too.
    Its not just for away travel though, its for home support, making home support louder and prouder, supporting the team, etc
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 am