Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Something positive for a change!

Frustrated Freddie 1st

Something positive for a change! Empty Something positive for a change!

Post by Frustrated Freddie 1st Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Attended a party at the 19 19. Absolutely fantastic place. Trish and Hamil are brilliant. Keep hold of them Harrogate Town. You've got a couple who really care about the club! Advise everyone to book the venue. It's brilliant.

Something positive for a change! Empty Re: Something positive for a change!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Not sure it’s entirely positive … Isn’t it worrying when we have to remind the powers that be that there are members of staff at the club who are very good at what they do and that the club should be keeping hold of them?
    Agree both Trish and Hamil are brilliant though.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:23 am

town supporter wrote:Not sure it’s entirely positive … Isn’t it worrying when we have to remind the powers that be that there are members of staff at the club who are very good at what they do and that the club should be keeping hold of them?  
    Agree both Trish and Hamil are brilliant though.

Sorry I missed this one TS - you really do take the biscuit - suggest you ask the following question next time you visit the 1919 - "does Ged give you any positive feedback on the contribution you are making at the Club" - when you have the answer then feel free to post, but make your post factual as opposed to speculative.

Once again you manage to twist a positive at the Club into a negative - congratulations affraid affraid .

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:58 pm

No problem with you missing that one. Would you like to comment on whether a former employee has been adequately compensated for her shameful treatment by the club? Good job the person in question has maintained such a dignified silence - many others wouldn't.

Said all I need to for now - think I'll stick my feet up and watch some honest football, motivated individuals, playing for a manager they respect.

Taddio

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 am