Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+9
A1 drifter
TheNeil29
Up The Town
sasha1998
Innocent Bystander
paulstreet
trevdee
CCOB
Dark Knight
13 posters

Starting line up against Workington

Starting line up against Workington Empty Starting line up against Workington

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Surely it's got to be the 11 that finished on Saturday.

I just have sneaky feeling that the Management will tinker, and make noises about 2 games in 4 days etc...

S.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Starting line up against Workington Empty Re: Starting line up against Workington

Post by Dark Knight Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Ironically I've got a feeling he will stick with the XI that finished and I'm not sure he should!
    CCOB

Starting line up against Workington Empty Re: Starting line up against Workington

Post by CCOB Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Is the reason your not sure because you havn't been to a game for a month?

Will be interesting to see how Forrest & Elam are doing for Workington.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:14 pm

CCOB wrote:Is the reason your not sure because you havn't been to a game for a month?

Will be interesting to see how Forrest & Elam are doing for Workington.
    And Luke Dean.

S.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 pm

CCOB wrote:Is the reason your not sure because you havn't been to a game for a month?
    How do you know when I last went to a game superfan?

I'm not sure because starting a game is much different than throwing it all together at half time when you're 3-0 down. Yeah the lads did well in that second half and perhaps you could say they should start because they've earned the right but on the other hand if you're saying Nelthorpe is the solution in midfield then I'll have the crackpipe when you're done with it ta.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
    How do you know when I last went to a game superfan?

I'm not sure because starting a game is much different than throwing it all together at half time when you're 3-0 down. Yeah the lads did well in that second half and perhaps you could say they should start because they've earned the right but on the other hand if you're saying Nelthorpe is the solution in midfield then I'll have the crackpipe when you're done with it ta.
    It is safe to say even the good people of Harrogate who didn't witness the ups and downs of Saturday's mixed performance have a pretty good idea about who performed well and who didn't.....So just out of curiosity, how many away games have you been to this season and last? That question is aimed at CCOB.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Well there is such a thing as a radio. Although in CCOB's world that obviously doesn't count, so presumably someone who is blind or visually impaired isn't allowed an opinion either as far as he's concerned.

Fair play to anyone who goes to the away games but I just cannot commit to that expense and time anymore. I hoped to get to a few this year but the nearer and more affordable ones like BPA and Guiseley haven't come round yet. I doff my cap to anyone who can drag themselves off to Boston in the midst of such a dismal run but that doesn't necessarily make their opinion more valid than the next person. For what it's worth I've been as far as Tokyo just to watch a flipping game of football, so I don't like having my commitment questioned and if anyone can beat that then good luck to them. Where did they go? The Moon? The bottom line is those days are over for me, I have 3 kids now.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:53 am

Tokyo? Thats what I call a pre-season friendly!
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:31 pm

And anyway, moving forward......wonder how the pitch is holding out with all this rain? Saw some highlights of the Solihull Vs Gainsboro game and the pitch started to look like ours did last season.

I suppose we wont get any official response from Pete or Ged.
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Looked great at 5pm today
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:14 am

There's some tough decisions to be made tonight. Do I want to watch a load of women, crying over their latest failure and not being picked...or do I stay in and watch the final of the Great British Bake Off?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:26 am

Record bake off and get your ass to the game, support the team!!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:44 am

Too right - nothing can beat a live game of football in my opinion.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 am

One in, all in...
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 am

What does that even mean? scratch 

Laughing 
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:04 am

reminds me of the dogtanians slogan

" one for all and all for one"...............cheesy!
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 am

But bottom line, this is still our club whoever runs it....you would have to cut off my limbs to stop me following Harrogate Town (it isn't weaver fc)......Admittedly due to the lack of chips, my regular routine had to change slightly!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:26 am

Yep, no excuse for not being there tonight, first home game for a month and 10 days before the next one. Don't want to miss Dom Rowe's latest wonder goal!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:58 am

Dark Knight wrote:What does that even mean?  scratch 

Laughing 
    ask Adam Bolder, Michael Woods or Anton Brown - any one of them should be able to clarify
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 pm

town supporter wrote:
    Dark Knight wrote:What does that even mean?  scratch 

Laughing 
    ask Adam Bolder, Michael Woods or Anton Brown - any one of them should be able to clarify
    lol! 
    sasha1998
    sasha1998

Post by sasha1998 Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:11 pm

ASHLEY WORSFOLD SHOULD BE STARTING!!!Mad 

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:46 pm

sasha1998 wrote:ASHLEY WORSFOLD SHOULD BE STARTING!!!Mad 
    He does start, but sadly its mostly on the bench. Why should he make the starting XI?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Wag alert!!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 pm

trevdee wrote:Wag alert!!
    I hope not - she's 15!!!
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Just have a feeling that Luke Dean will turn in a big performance against us tonight, his style of play could suit a soggy Wetherby Road pitch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 pm