Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
Martin L
Dan_Gleebitz
gedmaloney
TheNeil29
trevdee
Ball and Socket
paulstreet
11 posters

State of the pitch and the cover

gedmaloney

State of the pitch and the cover - Page 2 Empty Re: State of the pitch and the cover

Post by gedmaloney Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 am

There are no plans for a pitch inspection at this stage - the ground will be covered with a fleece on Thursday and Friday night with a tog rating off the scale - the FA and TV are as keen as we are for this game to go ahead. Don't forget best bib and tucker for the game Rolling Eyes
    nobby99

State of the pitch and the cover - Page 2 Empty Re: State of the pitch and the cover

Post by nobby99 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 am

Good news, although worryingly there is snow being forecast for Friday night......... Those covers might be the best investment ever.
    Ball and Socket

Post by Ball and Socket Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Best bib and tucker Ged. You taking me out for a celebration meal afterwards?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Does the shop sell bow ties in yellow and black, if so I'm there Smile
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:07 pm

I might arrive in a limo.........
    Ball and Socket

Post by Ball and Socket Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:41 pm

S t r e t c h limo Martin!!!
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:43 pm

I know if we win, i will be going home floating on air !
    Ball and Socket

Post by Ball and Socket Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Hastings will have done their homework and will know that we have a couple of players who can fly off the handle if provoked. That's why we need to keep 11 men on the pitch. I believe the only way we will lose is if we get someone sent off. We are at our best when we move the ball quickly and get it forward and attack. All being well and good the lads will do themselves and the club proud. The bar will never have been so packed. The guys on the door will have their work cut out making sure the numbers inside the bar are sensible. Its not the biggest space and there's nothing worse than pushing and shoving to get a drink. It will be annoying if the regulars can't get in the bar because its overcrowded!!
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:49 pm

If the weather forecast is accurate we will have a flat and firm pitch to spray the ball around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:48 am