Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Harrogate Town Archive (launched 9th Jan)

htafc_archive

Harrogate Town Archive (launched 9th Jan) Empty Harrogate Town Archive (launched 9th Jan)

Post by htafc_archive Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 am

Hi to everyone who posts on here!

This is a message to let you know that a couple of weeks ago I set up a profile on the SlideShare website which is intended to serve as an archive of Harrogate Town related material such as programmes and clips from newspapers and fanzines(such as EACH GAME AS IT COMES from the early 90's).

The web address is as follows:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am also on Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And LinkedIn: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And Twitter: @htafc_archive

If you scroll down to the bottom of the SlideShare profile you will see a 'Favorites' section which includes a programme from 1960/61! Please have a look and 'Like' the Facebook page if you approve!

If anyone has any programmes or other material they would like to share with other Town fans my contact details are on the SlideShare profile. Also if anyone has any requests for things they'd like to see then get in touch. I have already heard from Michael Price, our keeper in the games against Torquay back in 2005!

Regards,

James Fozard

Come on Town!
    htafc_archive

Harrogate Town Archive (launched 9th Jan) Empty Re: Harrogate Town Archive (launched 9th Jan)

Post by htafc_archive Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Update: just added a programme from the 1957/58 season. Check it out on my slideshare page...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    htafc_archive

Harrogate Town Archive (launched 9th Jan) Empty Re: Harrogate Town Archive (launched 9th Jan)

Post by htafc_archive Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Update: Due to the strict terms and conditions in place on the SlideShare website it is no longer possible for me to use my SlideShare profile to display images of programmes and other documents.

From now on please visit my blog instead: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See also my google site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As many of you know I do tweet the links to the images so follow me: @htafc_archive

Cheers,

James Fozard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:16 pm