Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

some information for you Harrogate Town supporters upon your journey to The Shay - FC Halifax Town

Bradley-FCHT
    Bradley-FCHT

some information for you Harrogate Town supporters upon your journey to The Shay - FC Halifax Town Empty some information for you Harrogate Town supporters upon your journey to The Shay - FC Halifax Town

Post by Bradley-FCHT Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

[b] I'm a Halifax supporter just doing a post for some info for you come to us in the FA Cup encounter on the 9th October. .

I'm not going into detail about travel, but for you's that come on the train ( its easy to find ), come out of Halifax Railway Station & turn left, come to your first round about with the pub Pum Prom on your right, go straight across the roundabout & follow the road down with another pub on your left called the Three Pigeons, you'll the come to another round about with a pub on the corner called The Shay, then entrance to the The Shay Stadium is just behind that pub, you'll more than likely see a steward but you can't miss the ground.

Admission prices are £11 Adults, £7 Concessions & others can't quite remember ha!, prices inside the ground are expensive due to the Calderdale Council sorting the whole catering business out & sky highing the prices soo if your willing to pay the prices buy your food in the ground if not, outside the ground where i said the Shay pub was theres a cafe called The Shay Cafe, that's where i usually get my food from pre-match.

Stand wise, only two stands will be open the South Stand & the new East Stand, prices are the same all round, they usually let you swap stands, depending on how many you lot bring we'll soon see, it'll say outside the turnstile pre-match if its not transfer or not.

Hope this info has helped any curious supporters, any other information drop me a email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bradley-FCHT
    Bradley-FCHT

some information for you Harrogate Town supporters upon your journey to The Shay - FC Halifax Town Empty Re: some information for you Harrogate Town supporters upon your journey to The Shay - FC Halifax Town

Post by Bradley-FCHT Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:37 pm

by the way, from the train station it's walking distance, not miles away 5 minutes, if not that!
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

some information for you Harrogate Town supporters upon your journey to The Shay - FC Halifax Town Empty Re: some information for you Harrogate Town supporters upon your journey to The Shay - FC Halifax Town

Post by Big Red Machine Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Cheers for the info!
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:51 am

Looking forward to this one, not sure whether to drive or get the train?

Just hope danny and Co are not at their best on the day!!! Smile
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:00 am

I'm already over-excited God knows what I'll be like in ten days time...might need my medication renewing Smile
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:54 am

paulstreet wrote:I'm already over-excited God knows what I'll be like in ten days time...might need my medication renewing Smile

It's only a tenner on the train, so might be cheaper than driving, and I could a a couple of pints too Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:45 am