Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

GREAT NEWS ***Away Travel - Kings Lynn Town - Saturday 29 November***

GREAT NEWS ***Away Travel - Kings Lynn Town - Saturday 29 November*** Empty GREAT NEWS ***Away Travel - Kings Lynn Town - Saturday 29 November***

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Hi

I am pleased to confirm that the supporters club will be providing FREE away travel to members for the up and coming FA Trophy game at Kings Lynn Town. There is also a significant reduction for non members and the cost will be £6.

I will be in the 1919 from 14:00 on Saturday and for 30 minutes after the game.

You will need to pre-book on the coach to travel. If you are unable to see me on Saturday, you can contact me on here or alternatively, drop me a text on 07989 969 575.

When booking, please ensure that you have your Supporters Club Membership Card with you.

WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 40 BOOKINGS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

I am sure you will all agree that this is a very generous offer by board and the supporters club.

Thanks
    Jordan

GREAT NEWS ***Away Travel - Kings Lynn Town - Saturday 29 November*** Empty Re: GREAT NEWS ***Away Travel - Kings Lynn Town - Saturday 29 November***

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GREAT NEWS ***Away Travel - Kings Lynn Town - Saturday 29 November*** Empty Re: GREAT NEWS ***Away Travel - Kings Lynn Town - Saturday 29 November***

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Have had a great response so far.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:00 pm

I now have 32 names down for the trip to Kings Lynn Town.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:18 am

Good luck with that one! Nice town Kings Lynn, spot of sightseeing might be more enjoyable than the match, based on Saturday.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:05 pm

After a great win away at Colwyn Bay yesterday, I have already had a further 3 bookings this morning for the coach to Kings Lynn Town - for those who are interested, this is FREE to supporters club members and only £6 for non members. Coach is leaving the CNG at 10:30 PROMPT. All you need to do is message me your name and turn up on Saturday to cheer on the boys. Should be a great atmosphere and the drum has been packed!!
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:08 pm

2 of the 11 that made it to Colwyn Bay last night can't make it on Sat!!!
    Sad
    So it would be much appreciated if  any available Town fans could cover our positions on the supporters coach to Kings Lynn!
    Smile
    Martin L

GREAT NEWS ***Away Travel - Kings Lynn Town - Saturday 29 November*** Empty kings lynn away

Post by Martin L Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Hi Jordan

Any chance of a shy, unassuming and quiet fan that no one knows can sneak on the coach to Norfolk ???

As you know I am very nervous and quiet at games so this post may be missed. I would love to sing but my choirmaster would be distraught if my chords were a bit rough for Sunday mass.

I rarely sing, scared by crowds and never show my emotion. If there is space on the bus, I will just sit there with my bottle of tizer, ham sandwich on white ( don't like granary, gives me windycuffs) and plain crisps. Blanket over my legs and one of those inflatable neck braces you get from ESSO stations to help me sleep and dream of meeting a girl.

Will we be back by half nine ? My warden gets a bit edgy if I am not in bed by then ? I start dribbling from all avenues.

Bugger that !!!!!!!!!! OOOOHHHHH TOWN ! HEY, HEY HEY, LINER !

With the drummer going, great gesture for supporters, its a no brainer. All the top fans seem to want a hell of a trip.

We are Town. Unlike Barrow or Stockport, when we take numbers, we have a great laugh and never ever cause any problems. If anything we just get great applause for been exactly what non league fans should be like.

You have my mobile, just text if I am on.........or reply on the forum.

"BAAAAARRRRRRNNNEEEEEESSSSSS needs to know now, know now that we love him again".........that could be an anthem ! All royalties to me.

Christmas number one.

HEY LINER.............YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT ! HEEEEEEEYYY.............BIG LAD.

OOH TOWN

Martin L

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:56 am

Ha ha ha.....yes Martin, you're on!
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I presume if there is a replay the WRCC match v Thackley will have to played at a later date!

A few car's with the regulars will be there & at least it's a shorter trip than LOWESTOFT!!!!!!!
    Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:05 am