Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

**AWAY TRAVEL - CHORLEY - SATURDAY 4 OCTOBER**

**AWAY TRAVEL - CHORLEY - SATURDAY 4 OCTOBER** Empty **AWAY TRAVEL - CHORLEY - SATURDAY 4 OCTOBER**

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:31 pm

After the performance at Leamington, wouldn't it be great if we can take a full coach to Chorley on Saturday 4 October. We really can be the twelfth man this season and this showed on Saturday. Prices will be:-

Adult Supporters Club Member - £13
    Adult non member - £15
    Under 18 - £5

Depart - TBC

I have ten names already. Only 6 points of the play-offs.......let's travel in force and sing the team to another away victory.

**I hope to be able to take bookings in the 1919 on Saturday however, it may be a little busy. Feel free to register your interest on here however, I will be around Saturday so feel free to grab me at any point**

Last edited by JordanF on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

**AWAY TRAVEL - CHORLEY - SATURDAY 4 OCTOBER** Empty Re: **AWAY TRAVEL - CHORLEY - SATURDAY 4 OCTOBER**

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:14 am

Now up to 17 names.....I WILL be in the 1919 from about 14.15 on Saturday and for about half an hour after the game. I will be in the usual position. If you are unable to see me, just let me know on here or you can call/text me on 07989969575

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:49 am