Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

***Away Travel - Leamington FC - Saturday 20 September***

***Away Travel - Leamington FC - Saturday 20 September*** Empty ***Away Travel - Leamington FC - Saturday 20 September***

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:58 pm

I will be taking coach bookings for our trip to Leamington before and after the homes games against Stalybridge and Solihull. Prices are as follows:

Adult Supporters Club Member - £13
    Adult Non Member - £15
    Under 18 - £5

Leaving the CNG at 10.15

If you are unable to make it to either of our up and coming home games, and would like to travel with us, please let me know on here, and I can reserve you a place. Alternatively, you can also call me on 07989 969 575, e-mail me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or via the Harrogate Town Supporters Facebook page.

Thanks

Jordan.

Last edited by JordanF on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    James/Bal

***Away Travel - Leamington FC - Saturday 20 September*** Empty Re: ***Away Travel - Leamington FC - Saturday 20 September***

Post by James/Bal Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:55 pm

See you there.

***Away Travel - Leamington FC - Saturday 20 September*** Empty Re: ***Away Travel - Leamington FC - Saturday 20 September***

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:02 pm

You will mate - 12 bookings taken yesterday. Hopefully a positive result tomorrow will mean more book on.
    JurgLFC
    JurgLFC

Post by JurgLFC Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi from a Leamington supporter.

For travelling supporters, there is info about Leamington (including a downloadable town centre guide with pubs, etc) at the Awayer website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you find this useful.

Cheers,
    John
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi John,

Enjoy your three points.

Regards,

Neil.
    JurgLFC
    JurgLFC

Post by JurgLFC Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:53 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Hi John,

Enjoy your three points.

Regards,

Neil.
    Nah, knowing our luck you'll be f***in world beaters on Saturday! Mad

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:01 pm

JurgLFC wrote:Hi from a Leamington supporter.

For travelling supporters, there is info about Leamington (including a downloadable town centre guide with pubs, etc) at the Awayer website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you find this useful.

Cheers,
    John

Cheers John.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 pm

I can confirm that the Supporters Club coach WILL be running to Leamington on Saturday. Leaving the CNG at 10:15. We still have seats available for anyone else who is wanting to travel with us.

Thanks
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Have a read lads! It's from a couple of years ago but will hopefully get us going for Saturday!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:17 pm