Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Weavers Post Match Comments vs Redditch

YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Weavers Post Match Comments vs Redditch Empty Weavers Post Match Comments vs Redditch

Post by YoungStato123 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm

He states:
    "I've got to have people who are stubborn, and think 'we will get something from games' and I think there are a few pretenders to be honest. It really hurts me. I'll sort it and get people in as soon as possible. I'll be ringing people up tonight and tomorrow as I want to make changes."

He cant keep doing this through out the season, every single player he has bought this season has had a chance this year except Mario Campagna, who i thought had a really good pre season!
    In other news: Jamie Harwood has returned to Gateshead after having his loan deal terminated.
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Weavers Post Match Comments vs Redditch Empty Re: Weavers Post Match Comments vs Redditch

Post by YoungStato123 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Weaver in the BBC North Yorkshire section has confirmed 3 players could well be joining Town. 1 signging, i believe is Kieron Leabon, a very fast striker who used to play for Boston, now with Histon!
    TheNeil29

Weavers Post Match Comments vs Redditch Empty Re: Weavers Post Match Comments vs Redditch

Post by TheNeil29 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm fed up with his excuses now, it is obvious that he has lost the respect of the players, and the dressing room to go with it. I have come to the conclusion that whilst he is in charge of the squad, we will continue to be awful, and we will be relegated come the end of the season.

He blames the players, he bloody signed them!! It is no-one elses fault but his, dont blame the players, he has lost their respect, and they dont want to play for him anymore. Things will only improve when someone else takes over the reins, and restores the faith and confidence of the squad.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:05 am

Totally agree, he blames everyone but himself> He has already constructed two squads and both have failed, now we are on squad no. 3, its farcical! Everyone (except Bill Fotherby apparently!) knows the truth: Weaver is completely out of his depth, and only (one has to assume)his dad's money is keeping him in the job.

What a shambles, laughter is indeed the only defence mechanism left, so here goes Laughing Laughing Laughing
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

I think if we are still in the same predicament come Christmas, Bill Fotherby will have to get rid of Weaver, as we are a laughing stock at the moment. I can only think if Goole beat us tonight, it will only serve to deepen the crisis. Because, that is what it is at this moment in time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm