Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
Johnny
YoungStato123
6 posters

Match Thread! Redditch United (Away)

YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Match Thread! Redditch United (Away) Empty Match Thread! Redditch United (Away)

Post by YoungStato123 Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Can we make it 2 on the bounce, something weve only done once with Weaver in charge, if we could win today would be a massive boost and would be a great lead on to the Eastwood home game on Tuesday. Im going with 3-1 Town, Ellington first goalscorer. Think Weaver will drop Mr Gonzalez and place Mark Cook in net, just to let you know i think Myers has been injured hence why he wasnt in the squad last week, thats why we may of brought in another keeper.
    Come on Lads Very Happy
    Johnny
    Johnny

Match Thread! Redditch United (Away) Empty Re: Match Thread! Redditch United (Away)

Post by Johnny Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Confident catching, non-scuffed goal kicks, consistency, and Mark Cook's the man for the sticks for me. Looking forward to a nice win today, although you never know, especially with a few of our slip ups, such as the home game against Hyde. Should be a cracking affair.
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Match Thread! Redditch United (Away) Empty Re: Match Thread! Redditch United (Away)

Post by sulphurite Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Team today is:

Mark Cook
    Dominic Roma
    Craig James
    Ciaran Toner
    Jake Picton
    Sonny Bradley
    Martin Foster
    Steve Bowey
    Graeme Armstrong
    Lee Ellington
    Kyle Hadley

Liam Shepherd
    Adam Nowakowski
    Matt Bloomer
    Wayne Phillips
    Liam McPhillips
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Sounds like we are doing well, with a few chances on goal, but still 0 - 0 at the moment.
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Weve scored? Bowey....... woo hoo
    Ball and Socket

Post by Ball and Socket Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Half an hour to go. Come on you SULPHURITES get another. This lot have let in 3 goals on average. They don't score many either. How you doing Guy? I've voted!!
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Get in Stevie! Weve got no strikers on the bench Mad Thought we were going to sign a new one last week. Anyway lets not panic like we usually do when we get a lead, come on lads.
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Haha brilliant weve done it! 1-0 Victory. Back to back wins, fantastico. Roll on Eastwood on Saturday. They lost 1-0 today.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Back to back away wins.

Get in there !!!!!!!!! Roll on Tuesday

How is the sacking poll doing ?

S.
    j2021

Post by j2021 Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:49 pm

2 wins in row !!!!! AND A CLEAN SHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in there, cant wait till tuesday night now Very Happy

@ Youngstato eastwood is tuesday! ( dont want you turning up the wrong day we need all the supporters we can get haha)
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Blame tiredness!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:48 pm

A good win in my opinion, and although 2 away wins in a row is a good acheivement, it remains to be seen how they play against Eastwood. It will be interesting if they keep this run going.

I have always been vociferous in my opinion that Weaver should go, as I do not believe he is the right man for the job, and my opinion hasnt changed since the end of last season. I want to see the team being successful, as we all do. I just cant see him in charge in the next 3-4 years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:28 am