Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+8
Up The Town
TheNeil29
James/Bal
Innocent Bystander
paulstreet
CCOB
trevdee
gedmaloney
12 posters

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Oh yes - and it is my birthday....kind of. It's on 29 February!
    Big Lundy

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

Post by Big Lundy Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:52 pm

No alcohol allowed on football supporter coaches!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Made it down there last season & the Brackley fans were a decent bunch!
    crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Post by crowbar6753 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Not posted for a while now, busy living life across the pond in Canada. Been here 6 years now and the thing I really miss is live football, spent most of the time watching Harrogate, and I really miss the good ole days.
    Things seem to have changed massively since I left, and it seems like the club is really moving in the right direction, even though there seems to be a few who still would like a new manager in place.
    I would just like to comment that I love reading this forum and I check in every day, it seems the best way to keep up to date on the goings on at the Town.
    I would just like to ask if someone could post some fan pics for this coming match against Brackley, im amazed at the turnout travelling to this game and commend you all. I remember about 6 years ago travelling to Kettering when both teams were at the top of the league then and I had a great day out.
    All the best for Saturday, and up the Town......
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Kettering away!!!
    Which shirt were you wearing?
     Smile
    crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Post by crowbar6753 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi "Big Lundy" none of those !!!! not brave enough.... There was some pretty great support for Town that day as well. Pretty sure I have seem it on facebook as well.
    James/Bal

Post by James/Bal Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Don't worry Craig, it'll be just like Histon but bigger and better. Can't wait.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Big Lundy wrote:Kettering away!!!
    Which shirt were you wearing?
     Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Happy days!!
    crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Post by crowbar6753 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Ha Ha what a fun day that was... lets get plenty of pics from Brackley Please, we all have cell phones...+60 fans will look pretty impressive at Brackleys ground !!! Especially with all the flags and ballons on show.

Last edited by crowbar6753 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding to)
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 pm

1 min 50 sec in!!!
    Hawaiian shirts!
    It was b*#~dy freezing
     Laughing 
    The new Conference North manager of the Month makes an appearance here
    1 min 25 sec in!!!
     Wink
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 pm

5 seats left!!!
    Still a chance to travel with the “Barmy Army” to Brackley!
    Supporters coach leaves the CNG stadium at 10am on Saturday.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Big Lundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    1 min 50 sec in!!!
    Hawaiian shirts!
    It was b*#~dy freezing
     Laughing 
    The new Conference North manager of the Month makes an appearance here
    1 min 25 sec in!!!
     Wink

I think we picked one of the coldest games to wear Hawaiian shirts! And no shelter or cover at Kettering..

Remember the Kettering fans shouting "whos the W****R in the pink!!"

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Would like to be going on this bit the trek to from Leeds before and after puts me off. I don't think Brackley get big crowds, so 60 of our lot should really be able to create some atmosphere, lets drown out Rob Young in the commentary 'box'. If we can win this one, I think we'd move fro m outsiders to genuine play off condenters.
    Incidentally those black and white striped away shirts look very smart...next season maybe?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:36 pm

On a Crisp Spring Morning, when the Sun came out, and shined across the frosty dales, The Mighty Yellow and Black Army of Harrogate Town began their journey to BRACKLEY TOWN FC in song, in cheer, and a beer! Flag waving, Pride blazing, they marched on to support the Town, so let them hear, in full voice, right here, 'Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooogate, Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooogate!' We are a coming, Oh yes, we are!
    James/Bal

Post by James/Bal Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Got a mate who lives in Brackley who's coming tomorrow, says it has rained today but fine now. Forecast says dry from now til 3pm so fingers crossed.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:56 pm

paulstreet wrote:Would like to be going on this bit the trek to from Leeds before and after puts me off. I don't think Brackley get big crowds, so 60 of our lot should really be able to create some atmosphere, lets drown out Rob Young in the commentary 'box'. If we can win this one, I think we'd move fro m outsiders to genuine play off condenters.
    Incidentally those black and white striped away shirts look very smart...next season maybe?

worst thing to happen to Town was those shirts Evil or Very Mad 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:52 am