Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+8
Up The Town
TheNeil29
James/Bal
Innocent Bystander
paulstreet
CCOB
trevdee
gedmaloney
12 posters

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

gedmaloney

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!! Empty The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

Post by gedmaloney Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 am

I will be in the 1919 venue after the Boston United game taking coach bookings for the Brackley fixture on Saturday 1st March - cost will be the same as for Histon £12 for adults and £6 for children - subject to a minimum 30 bookings we are in business.

It would be good to put this to bed as early as possible - see you Saturday bounce  bounce 

It will also be possible to pay Phil Harrison in the Supporters Club shop prior to the game on Saturday or, alternatively, ring Mike Bligh on the office number and pay by credit card.

Just another 6 crucial matches affraid affraid cheers cheers the 6 after that are just very tough!! Smile Smile 

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!! Empty Re: The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 am

See you on Saturday Ged
    trevdee
    trevdee

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!! Empty Re: The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

Post by trevdee Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 am

count me in
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:50 pm

We'll be up for this one again Ged, will pay on Saturday.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:21 am

Craig + 2 people for coach - just for my memory sunny 

Pullman Play Off already has 14 bookings Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  - sort out the money on Saturday. Any more for any more cheers  cheers 

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:27 am

Thought Hamal got about 30 names on Saturday?

One of the Town ultras mentioned on facebook that there was about 8 of them going but were not too sure how to book. Told them to call club and get their names down.

OH WHEN THE TOWN GO MARCHING IN.......
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 pm

JordanF wrote:Thought Hamal got about 30 names on Saturday?

One of the Town ultras mentioned on facebook that there was about 8 of them going but were not too sure how to book. Told them to call club and get their names down.

OH WHEN THE TOWN GO MARCHING IN.......

Hi Jordan - hence why I am keen to get it all sorted on Saturday - we may need to upgrade to the Exec 50 seater Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Would be good to have the whole thing just about booked by close of play Saturday - good result will help Wink Wink  

Just for reference we are now up to 21 bom bom bom 
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Ged add a plus one for me (the brother is coming)!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Elliott 1 adult and 1 junior - now takes us to 25 and that's before Saturday - would appreciate it if we could get everything paid up on Saturday in the 1919 bar AFTER the game cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Is it too early to start praying to the weather gods?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Weather will be  sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:55 am

No problem...spring is here  Wink  Crocuses out in Harrogate yesterday  Smile Smile 
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Ged after all the confusion towards the end of the game I forgot to pay, but keep my name down and a +1
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

If there are six spare seats get Dennis Greene (Boston Utd) to use the !
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 am

trevdee wrote:Ged after all the confusion towards the end of the game I forgot to pay, but keep my name down and a +1

Trev- you are booked in which makes it 32 seats booked already Very Happy Very Happy 

Please get in touch if there is anyone else out there who wants to join in the fun as it looks like we might need the 50 seater bounce bounce bounce 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 am

gedmaloney wrote:
    trevdee wrote:Ged after all the confusion towards the end of the game I forgot to pay, but keep my name down and a +1

Trev- you are booked in which makes it 32 seats booked already Very Happy Very Happy 

Please get in touch if there is anyone else out there who wants to join in the fun as it looks like we might need the 50 seater bounce bounce bounce 

Cum on Neil - get your name down Very Happy Very Happy 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Now up to 34 seats taken - if we get above 42 takers we will hire a 50 seater - any more for any more  Shocked Shocked 

Cum On Town cheers cheers cheers 

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 pm

gedmaloney wrote:Now up to 34 seats taken - if we get above 42 takers we will hire a 50 seater - any more for any more  Shocked Shocked 

Cum On Town cheers cheers cheers 

Great work again Ged in getting this arranged. Well Done.

Hopefully got a car load going to Colwyn Bay too.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Now up to 35 - any advance on 35 bounce bounce bounce bounce 
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Bear in mind also that it is Jordan's birthday on Saturday. He said that if we get the 50 seater coach he will buy everyone a drink when we get to Brackley.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:29 am

Should everyone not be getting me a beer?......on second thoughts :S
    James/Bal

Post by James/Bal Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:27 am

Not just his birthday. His 30th birthday. And he chooses to spend it watching Town. Now that's what I call a hero.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Ged

I've sent you a email to book me one more place on the coach.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm

CraigHurle wrote:Ged

I've sent you a email to book me one more place on the coach.

Thanks Craig - confirmed that I have booked an extra place and we are now up to 38 so 50 seater looks like a possibility cheers cheers 

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:24 am

Ged,

How many before 50 seater exe' coach is booked?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:01 pm