Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Altrincham vs Town - Any Interest in the Playoff Pullman

gedmaloney

Altrincham vs Town - Any Interest in the Playoff Pullman Empty Altrincham vs Town - Any Interest in the Playoff Pullman

Post by gedmaloney Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Crucial looking game a week on Tuesday - would there be any interest in the unbeaten play off Pullman making the trip west to Altrincham - I guess it would have to leave at 5.15pm-ish and cost would be circa £8 / £4 Adults / u18s. cheers  
    trevdee
    trevdee

Altrincham vs Town - Any Interest in the Playoff Pullman Empty Re: Altrincham vs Town - Any Interest in the Playoff Pullman

Post by trevdee Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:37 pm

yep im in!

Altrincham vs Town - Any Interest in the Playoff Pullman Empty Re: Altrincham vs Town - Any Interest in the Playoff Pullman

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Put me down for 4 Ged please mate. Also, 4 for the trip to Bradford Park Avenue, I think they was taking names for that one on the Coach too.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Will be going on the train to this one and staying over.

I have three free seats for Colwyn Bay on Tuesday. Planning on leaving Harrogate at about 15.00.

If anyone wants to jump in, let me know.
    DanDeg

Post by DanDeg Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Im defo up for Alty and BPA away! Put me down Ged! Cheers
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:00 am

Might train it for the Alty game, and have an overnighter...and ride the Supertram  Smile Smile Smile 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:26 pm