Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+8
Up The Town
TheNeil29
James/Bal
Innocent Bystander
paulstreet
CCOB
trevdee
gedmaloney
12 posters

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

gedmaloney

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

Post by gedmaloney Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 am

we need another 7 to make it work  Very Happy 

The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Play Off Pullman - Brackley Away Day - Any Interest!!!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am

Can't wait! Weather looking OK too at the moment. Need to make sure we sing from the first minute. Need some new songs for the players too. How about...

Chris Hall wherever you may be
    You used to be on my TV
    Channel 4 and BBC
    Now you score goals for Harrogate Town FC
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:11 pm

JordanF wrote:Can't wait! Weather looking OK too at the moment. Need to make sure we sing from the first minute. Need some new songs for the players too. How about...

Chris Hall wherever you may be
    You used to be on my TV
    Channel 4 and BBC
    Now you score goals for Harrogate Town FC

Andrew Llloyd Webber - eat your heart out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Might have to miss out the Harrogate bit
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:26 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    gedmaloney wrote:
    trevdee wrote:Ged after all the confusion towards the end of the game I forgot to pay, but keep my name down and a +1

Trev- you are booked in which makes it 32 seats booked already Very Happy Very Happy 

Please get in touch if there is anyone else out there who wants to join in the fun as it looks like we might need the 50 seater bounce bounce bounce 

Cum on Neil - get your name down Very Happy Very Happy 

I'm still trying to convince the missus....she is bloody hard work!!!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:
    gedmaloney wrote:
    gedmaloney wrote:
    trevdee wrote:Ged after all the confusion towards the end of the game I forgot to pay, but keep my name down and a +1

Trev- you are booked in which makes it 32 seats booked already Very Happy Very Happy 

Please get in touch if there is anyone else out there who wants to join in the fun as it looks like we might need the 50 seater bounce bounce bounce 

Cum on Neil - get your name down Very Happy Very Happy 

I'm still trying to convince the missus....she is bloody hard work!!!

Laughing Just give me a shout if you convince her!!!! We'll always keep a spare for you.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:20 pm

Hey Ged, Got another booking for you. You've got me and Callum of course.

third one is Robert Darlington, which I booked yesterday.

Fourth one booking today is Tony Peggs. Still hoping my Dad will be fit enough to come down though as well, will let you know for sure later this evening .
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm

CraigHurle wrote:Hey Ged, Got another booking for you. You've got me and Callum of course.

Fourth one booking today is Tony Peggs. Still hoping my Dad will be fit enough to come down though as well, will let you know for sure later this evening .

Well done Craig - will keep a spare for your Dad until you know the score cheers cheers 

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:31 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:Hey Ged, Got another booking for you. You've got me and Callum of course.

Well done Craig - will keep a spare for your Dad until you know the score cheers cheers 

Cheers Ged, Thankyou! Have a Good Evening.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Now up to 41 - 3 more and we go for the 50 seater bom bom bom 

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:53 pm

gedmaloney wrote:Now up to 41 - 3 more and we go for the 50 seater bom bom bom 

Ged, is the 50 seater the VIP Coach?  Very Happy 

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Brackley lost 2-1 to Guiseley this evening.
    Up The Town
    Up The Town

Post by Up The Town Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Colwyn bay only drew 1-1 with Gloucester
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Now up to 42 so have gone for the 50 seater but could do with at least another 3 or 4 to minimise the loss affraid  affraid 

Should be a great day and numbers already up on last week - Neil, we need you cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Any more out there????

One last push - please Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:45 pm

I can't. She's made plans to go out!!
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Neil your pathetic!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:08 am

Ged, It might be wise to maybe produce a leaflet for the people going to Brackley on the Coach. I've been getting some odd mails this evening from people on Facebook asking how much abuse they might be able to get away with, and I am slightly concerned, as a father taking his young son, that we might 'show ourselves up' abit like Boston did with us at home. I've the dreaded feeling its not going to be like Histon at all, where we all stood together and sang our hearts out, but like last Saturday, when Boston came to the CNG and when abuse was chucked at each other and trouble nearly started at the end of the match. We shouldn't be lowering ourselves to that standard, and if Histon proved something, its we can all stand together and enjoy the match. I'd hate to take my kid away from that atmosphere.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 am

Wouldn't worry Craig, they're only kids. I think it will be just like Histon. Us lot singing behind the goal without a home fan in sight.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:04 am

JordanF wrote:Wouldn't worry Craig, they're only kids. I think it will be just like Histon. Us lot singing behind the goal without a home fan in sight.

Well, I am hoping it's me over worrying the situation, but I know someone got banned from the Facebook page last night. And some of the mails I got yesterday evening was asking me how far they could go before they got banned from the Coach, Last time at Histon, I think we was a mixed bunch, but on Saturday I sensed trouble brewing, thats why I shifted Callum out there before it happened. I don't want to take Callum out of the stands because of unwarranted abuse. I will mail you on FB with what alerted me to potential trouble. I hope its a Histon again, with everyone stood together, all ages, parents, kids, and of course, the Ultraa. But last time they was 6, now they 16 and I believe Martin isn't going this time, so we lose that anchor who spurred us all on to sing and sing proudly, not rudely.

Protective Parent, lol. that's me.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Craig you are worrying far too much....It wont happen, the majority that are going are adults, plus the extra that go are adults too.....I will just tell them to reign it in simple!
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Also the Boston lot had drank a skinfull, the young lads on the coach with us, wont be touching a drop because they are too young...They are probably winding you up because you keep banging on about it, I actually think they are a sensible bunch
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

CCOB wrote:Neil your pathetic!

I hope that was meant tongue in cheek.....

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 pm

One of them messaged me last night concerned that the referee would be upset if one of the 48 yellow and black balloons which I have, blew on to the pitch.

Na na na na na na na na, town are goin up, goin up, town are going up.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:16 pm

trevdee wrote:Also the Boston lot had drank a skinfull, the young lads on the coach with us, wont be touching a drop because they are too young...They are probably winding you up because you keep banging on about it, I actually think they are a sensible bunch

I'm not banging on about it. I wouldn't have said anything about it, if I wasn't concerned. Somebody mentioned something to me last night, which was enough for me to ask about it on here, and through the official page on Facebook. I won't mention it exactly here, but it not just a case of me banging on about it.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:18 pm

JordanF wrote:One of them messaged me last night concerned that the referee would be upset if one of the 48 yellow and black balloons which I have, blew on to the pitch.

Na na na na na na na na, town are goin up, goin up, town are going up.

Sounds fun mate. it's your birthday right? awesome. is it true the Coach is suppose to be leaving after the match itself? someone told me at the CNG on Saturday.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Probably depends on the driver. At Histon, the driver was in no rush to get back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:23 am