Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+5
j2021
Big Red Machine
Geoff
sulphurite
YoungStato123
9 posters

Match Updates: Harrogate Town v Corby Town

sulphurite
    sulphurite

Match Updates: Harrogate Town v Corby Town - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Updates: Harrogate Town v Corby Town

Post by sulphurite Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:43 am

beaverstar wrote:new team and u lost, it was only corbey !who........... they have more money and thats what its all abot, god help u against telford and soithport and welcome u to unibond next season

beaverstar wrote:that was southport,sorry

You apologise for misspelling Southport?

What about the rest of your post you NUGGET!
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Match Updates: Harrogate Town v Corby Town - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Updates: Harrogate Town v Corby Town

Post by Big Red Machine Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 am

Oh, it was supposed to be English he was using - my bad! I thought he was talking bollocks - oh wait ........
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 am

Big Red Machine wrote:Oh, it was supposed to be English he was using - my bad! I thought he was talking bollocks - oh wait ........

He's not talking talking bollocks, its much worse than that,he/she is talking.....Railway Laughing
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 am

I thought the two were the same! Doesn't it say in the Dictionary:- For Bollocks see Railway
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:22 pm

beaverstar wrote:new team and u lost, it was only corbey !who........... they have more money and thats what its all abot, god help u against telford and soithport and welcome u to unibond next season

As I have already told you before, Railway will really struggle to stay in the UniDump and the Northern Counties East are ready to welcome you back where you belong.
    GLAPWELL!! Who the hell are GLAPWELL.
    Now trot along back to your forum (if you still have one!)
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:32 am

Disappointing result, but not really too surprised, it would have been a tough fixture even for last year's team. The next two home games will begin to tell us about the quality of the team, and the level of the opposition this season. For example On Saturday at Farsley there was a clear gap in class between the two teams. Important we stay behind the team and cheer them on. Roll on tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:24 am