Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

You Lift Me Up - using This Chance to Build Town

Innocent Bystander

You Lift Me Up - using This Chance to Build Town Empty You Lift Me Up - using This Chance to Build Town

Post by Innocent Bystander Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 pm

The next three weeks are an incredible opportunity for the club - we have a winnable 2nd round tie, real belief and momentum in the squad and throughout the club (we shouldn't forget the work being done at U17/Academy Level). So what do we suggest for ways to leverage this (probably) unrepeatable opportunity? One area must be merchandise, loads of people will want to buy a souvenir of the 2nd round game - the Town should be full of outlets selling scarves, shirts, flags, posters etc
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

You Lift Me Up - using This Chance to Build Town Empty Re: You Lift Me Up - using This Chance to Build Town

Post by paulstreet Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 am

Absolutely agree. This really is a chance for Mr.Weaver and his team to really 'grow the brand' (as I believe the phrase is now), we have the luxery of 3 weeks to enjoy the attention and keep the press etc. interested.
    And, yes, we must have some merchandise: a Town v Hastings scarf, special badge etc would be fantastic.
    Oh boy, dreamland is here Smile Smile
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

You Lift Me Up - using This Chance to Build Town Empty Re: You Lift Me Up - using This Chance to Build Town

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm

I can confirm that the club is in talks to get extra merchandise made, hopefully I can give you all some more news soon!

Regards,

Peter
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:30 pm

If extra merchandise is made avalible, I presume there will be stalls around the ground where it will be avalible to buy?
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Not sure at the moment JackHTFC, lets take one step at a time!

Regards,

Peter
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

I put my money where my mouth is by sponsoring Adam Bolder's kit today! Worth every penny. Considering doing more.
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Innocent Bystander wrote:I put my money where my mouth is by sponsoring Adam Bolder's kit today! Worth every penny. Considering doing more.

Excellent, I will be getting your details on the website and programme soon then!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:26 pm