Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
TheTown
paulstreet
Calgary HTFC Fan
Johnny
8 posters

Going out on a Hyde

TheNeil29

Going out on a Hyde - Page 2 Empty Re: Going out on a Hyde

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:00 am

I think the price drop would do it on it's own, and maybe lower the prices of food and drink slightly.

I think if we are in the Unibond, it should be £8 adults, £4 children, £3 OAPs and Under 8s free. I do think that once word gets around, the supporters would return. Its just a case if the club can offset these drops.
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:19 am

TheNeil29 wrote:I think the price drop would do it on it's own, and maybe lower the prices of food and drink slightly.

I think if we are in the Unibond, it should be £8 adults, £4 children, £3 OAPs and Under 8s free. I do think that once word gets around, the supporters would return. Its just a case if the club can offset these drops.
    I agree, I mean we all know how it is - almost as much spent on sausage, chips and curry sauce and a drink as is spent on the actual ticket! Smile
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:53 am

I wonder if the management and the players actually read these threads?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:57 am

Funny Ive been thinking about that a great deal myself! I'm sure Alan does (he certainly used to read the old forum, and indeed contribute), I'd be surprised if at least a few of the players don't...wonder if they talk about what is said on the forum in the dressing room etc.? I suppose the 64 million dollar question is: does Simon or Bill ( Rolling Eyes ). If so, please read some of my words of wisdom guys!
    pie and chips

Post by pie and chips Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Well, here goes.....I support the current manager and his staff!!!
    There, I've said it!
    WHY?
    First and foremost, because the man who pays the wages makes the decisions. I've no problem with anyone expressing any kind of view on here - it is a forum, after all - BUT......I bet that no-one who has posted knows what the financial relationship of Mr Weaver Senior is with either the Club or Mr F. That relationship, if there is one, can remain private, or be made public, but that is their decision.
    If some of the more extreme stuff posted on here and elsewhere is relayed to those who are supporting the Club financially, I wouldn't blame them for saying, "sod this for a game of soldiers, I'm off!"
    I'll be there tonight, and I'll cheer them on, win or lose.............but I hope we get three points!
    I bet Simon does too!
    Let's see what news there is in the next month or two?
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 pm

I can answer part of these questions - no Simon and Bill do not read the forums!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:55 pm