Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+15
kpgduras
nztownfan
Town Lishke
Big Lundy
rangerider
ultimate warrior
paulstreet
GARAGE
TheNeil29
Chips97
j2021
yorkiebar
sulphurite
Mike of Wetherby
thetallaccountant
19 posters

Retained List / Areas to Improve

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Retained List / Areas to Improve - Page 4 Empty Re: Retained List / Areas to Improve

Post by paulstreet Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:05 pm

No, but it seems a slightly more exciting signing than the previous two. Still young, league experience, scored a few goals for Tamworth last season. Could be useful, we need more than one wide man.
    kpgduras
    kpgduras

Retained List / Areas to Improve - Page 4 Empty Re: Retained List / Areas to Improve

Post by kpgduras Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:21 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone know much about this guy?

Tamworth website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Striker Brendon started his career with Crewe Alexandra, signing a scholarship in 2010 and signing his first professional contract, a two year deal, in May 2011. When the deal expired he signed for Chester and was released from The Deva at the end of the 2013-14 season."

Tamworth forum search at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Searching Tamworth forum gives me the impression that he is "temperamental" and served a "long suspension" last season.  One remark on the Tamworth forum was "Daniels was a big disappointment with his bad attitude and certainly wouldn't be in my retained list if hadn't already been shown the door. His long suspension may have contributed to our poor run of form towards the end of the season".
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Well that doe's not fill me with joy reading that looks like it could be a long hard season Crying or Very sad wheres the bloody prolific scorer we badly need?
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:55 pm

kpgduras wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone know much about this guy?

Tamworth website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Striker Brendon started his career with Crewe Alexandra, signing a scholarship in 2010 and signing his first professional contract, a two year deal, in May 2011. When the deal expired he signed for Chester and was released from The Deva at the end of the 2013-14 season."

Tamworth forum search at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Searching Tamworth forum gives me the impression that he is "temperamental" and served a "long suspension" last season.  One remark on the Tamworth forum was "Daniels was a big disappointment with his bad attitude and certainly wouldn't be in my retained list if hadn't already been shown the door. His long suspension may have contributed to our poor run of form towards the end of the season".

looks like we wont win the fair play league this season then !!!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Hopefully Speight wont take him under his wing Laughing Laughing Laughing . Brandon will soon get found out by the fans if he has an 'attitude' problem.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:29 am

Anyone know what the 'long suspension' was for?
    kpgduras
    kpgduras

Post by kpgduras Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 pm

paulstreet wrote:Anyone know what the 'long suspension' was for?  

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brendon Daniels, Tamworth FC
    North Ferriby United FC v Tamworth FC
    Football Conference North, 14 February 2015
    Two breaches of FA Rule E3 in respect of the above fixture: (i) it is alleged that Mr Daniels' behaviour in or around the 86th minute of the fixture, in making contact with the Match Referee prior to his showing the red card, amounts to improper conduct and; (ii) it is further alleged that Mr Daniels' behaviour following his dismissal amounts to improper conduct

Charge denied and non-personal hearing requested

And in March result of appeal
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brendon Daniels, Tamworth FC
    North Ferriby United FC v Tamworth FC
    Football Conference North, 14 February 2015
    Two breaches of FA Rule E3 in respect of the above fixture: (i) it is alleged that Mr Daniels' behaviour in or around the 86th minute of the fixture, in making contact with the Match Referee prior to his showing the red card, amounts to improper conduct; and (ii) it is further alleged that Mr Daniels' behaviour following his dismissal amounts to improper conduct
    Charge denied and non-personal hearing requested

Charge found proven. Daniels was given a four-match suspension, commencing Monday 16 March 2015, and fined £300
    Only me

Post by Only me Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:28 pm

When are you going to announce the signing of Danny Ellis from Guiseley
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Excuse me, but who he?
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 pm

This might help

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:39 am

Well, that 'long suspension' less than I thought it might be, laying hands on the ref not recommended! Still, feel reasonably pleased with this signing now, could be really useful, and it seems as though he scores goals as well.
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 pm

My Tamworth contact rates him highly as an attacking dribbler - a little bit like Rob Youhill

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:07 am