Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
trevdee
V'
HTAFC Press Officer
7 posters

Released list

Released list Empty Released list

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Any update on the future of players such as, Radcliffe, Youhill, Hardy and Bolland and any others that I've failed to mention? Weaver indicated he would be doing this face to face so I'm assuming that's been done now?
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Released list Empty Re: Released list

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Craig Radcliffe has dual registered with Harrogate Railway and news on the other lads is coming.
    V'
    V'

Post by V' Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 pm

HTAFC Press Officer wrote:Craig Radcliffe has dual registered with Harrogate Railway and news on the other lads is coming.

Craig Radcliffe has agreed terms with Scarborough Athletic and will play in the evo south next season.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 pm

you mean evo north?

V'
    V'

Post by V' Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 pm

No I mean evo south, which means they will have a better chance to win the league, as Darlington 1883 will be a force in the North. Northwich, Kendal and Darlington have taken the North places and Boro will operate in the South and continue to groundshare with Brid.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Oh ok, will be hard work for the away followers next season but as you pointed out will be worth it if they get promoted...I did hear they are looking to build a little stadium/sports complex in Scarboro soon, which is good news for the club I used to follow as a kid!
    V'
    V'

Post by V' Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Think it maybe s soon as next season which is good, they should never of been in Brid ,as the council could of helped them in the hour of need all those years ago. The McCain Stadium was a little gem. The only drawback in the South is the travel, I think one round trip is 350 miles but I think they will win that league no problem.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Yeah I couldn't believe the council could sell the ground...and then to see it gradually get knocked down, to what it is now, just the original entrance wall with wasteland behind (unless that has gone recently). I used to play when Russell owned the club and Mick Wadsworth managed the first team....Then Russell found himself in prison for tax fraud and the club went down hill from there...But I remember playing in the stadium quite a few times after the new stands went up it was amazing especially after the Bulgarian FA paid for the pitch tobe re-turfed in 1996
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 am

Paul Bolland's future interests me most. It would be great to keep him but he may struggle to get in the team. Anyone know if Simon has had his holidays yet, is away now or due to go away?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 am

Just been looking at North Ferriby's Wiki entry, and the team list includes Rob Youhill. It looks pretty up to date as it includes Jarman.
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:47 am

Good luck to Craig Radcliffe http://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/sport/football/radcliffe-signs-for-boro-1-5756251 who will be excellent for Scarborough and a great club man
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 am

Looks like Scarborough have signed a few from North Ferriby including Adam Bolder's brother and ex Town striker Garry Bradshaw

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:58 am

some sources are suggesting that Paul Bolland has already been released but is remaining involved in a coaching capacity. 
    Craig Radcliffe has indeed signed for S'boro.
    It would be good to have some official news from the club.
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:58 pm

paulstreet wrote:Just been looking at North Ferriby's Wiki entry, and the team list includes Rob Youhill. It looks pretty up to date as it includes Jarman.
    Think their wiki needs updating from when Youhill went on loan there till the end of the season
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Craig Ratcliffe has signed with Scarborough on dual-registration terms
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:50 am

Paul Bolland is currently a player/U19 Head Coach at Harrogate Town FC.

He is still good enough for the first team in my opinion, but the quality that we currently have in his position may limit his chances of a spot in the first XI.

It would probably benefit him to sign dual registration terms with another club that will offer him first team football, but what remains to be seen is if he can juggle being the U19 Head Coach with a playing role.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:09 pm