Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+14
pie and chips
ultimate warrior
rosvere
TheNeil29
paulstreet
nobby99
Big Lundy
spayne
A1 drifter
thetallaccountant
yorkiebar
GARAGE
trevdee
Townfan
18 posters

Boston game

Chips97

Boston game - Page 3 Empty Re: Boston game

Post by Chips97 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Town Lishke you're a fool. The End.
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:09 pm

There is nothing positive to say about some of the deplorable actions of the weavers. By association ged, it doesn't make you any better. When something does go wrong you're nowhere to be seen. I attend fans forums (when they're open to a wider supporter base rather than the chosen few) and I show my support for other town fans in the bar after the game. I have little interest in engaging with you unless it would result in you all buggering off. One day the weavers will need another scapegoat and next time it might be you - think they give a toss about you? Might be worth a ponder - I think I already know the answer. Until then keep giving it your best shot because over 25 years of support tells you I'm more than likely going nowhere.

Ps town fan - you still ain't answered my questions - still struggling?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:16 pm

[quote="town supporter"]There is nothing positive to say about some of the deplorable actions of the weavers.  By association ged,  it doesn't make you any better. When something does go wrong you're nowhere to be seen. I attend fans forums (when they're open to a wider supporter base rather than the chosen few) and I show my support for other town fans in the bar after the game.    I have little interest in engaging with you unless it would result in you all buggering off. One day the weavers will need another scapegoat and next time it might be you - think they give a toss about you? Might be worth a ponder - I think I already know the answer.  Until then keep giving it your best shot because over 25 years of support tells you I'm more than likely going nowhere.

Good balanced viewpoint as usual, taking all actions into consideration and coming up with a considered verdict based on both sides of an argument.
    sunny sunny sunny
    Don't say you weren't given the chance - as Chips would say - The End!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 am