Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+15
BB
V'
paulstreet
TheNeil29
nobby99
Outsider
town supporter
TownUltra
Championship Manager
graham
NOT YOU
Chips97
Harry O
Malcom Marshall
pontifex532
19 posters

Boycott Boston ! - Saturday 17th January

Boycott Boston !  - Saturday 17th January - Page 3 Empty Re: Boycott Boston ! - Saturday 17th January

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:48 am

Cheers Neil. Please come down boycotted to cheer on the players and also show that there aren't 6 or 7 who think weaver can't manage.

Boycott Boston !  - Saturday 17th January - Page 3 Empty Re: Boycott Boston ! - Saturday 17th January

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:52 am

See you at the game CF....oooohhh Town!!
    NOT YOU

Post by NOT YOU Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Shocked COME ON TOWN LETS HAVE A WIN bounce
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Think the local referee who passed this game on this morning is called Mr Weaver; still snowing heavy now. In the unlikely event this game is on do yourself and the future of HTFC a favour and stay away.
    TownUltra
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:18 pm

If ever a performance was needed it's today. Last chance saloon.
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 pm

No backbone, that's me - had invited the old man along to station view but as there game has been called off I'm injecting some misery into his life by bringing him along to harrogate town instead. What's wrong with us?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Nice one TS. That will make at least 9 town fans who want weaver out :-)

See you there Jordan. Are you fan number 1 or 4 who wants Simon out? I think I must be number 6.

Did anyone hear the a fc Wimbledon fans chant for mignolet the other week? Maybe we could try it today :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:51 pm