Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+12
nobby99
Martin L
ultimate warrior
nztownfan
paulstreet
Dark Knight
Innocent Bystander
Townfan
TheNeil29
CCOB
Championship Manager
Gareth192001
16 posters

Nathan Cartman...any chance of signing him?

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Nathan Cartman...any chance of signing him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Cartman...any chance of signing him?

Post by paulstreet Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:51 am

This guy Farquarson scored 4. He seems to be quality as well. What is going there???
    TheNeil29

Nathan Cartman...any chance of signing him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Cartman...any chance of signing him?

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:26 am

Its the Billy Miller effect. He knows how to get teams playing football. He plays football the right way, doesnt overcomplicate tactics, has gained some valubale experience Coaching, and he also seems to get the best out of the Town players that go there on loan (Dean, Heath, Crook etc...) something that Simon cant seem to do.

It also helps that Nathan Cartman is on scintillating form at the moment.

I'm very pleased for them all down at Railway, and i'm sure that if they carry on as they are, their attendances will start improving.

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:45 am

Yes its a great pity that Cartman's heroics are being seen by so few people. It surely can't be long before the national media start taking an interest (almost 40 goals before mid December must be some sort of record surely).
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:05 pm

If he could get anywhere near Dixie Deans record, then he'd get attention. The rate he is scoring, it wouldn't surprise me.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:39 pm

I was planning on going to watch us at Barrow on Sunday however I have noticed that Railway are offering free entry to their game against Salford on Sunday so I may have to go there instead and see what all the fuss is about.
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:02 am

I'd rather have Cartman than Thewlis any day of the week . year / millennium
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:21 am

Innocent Bystander wrote:I'd rather have Cartman than Thewlis any day of the week . year / millennium
    Would be pointless though as has already been proven when he was here. Billy Miller for Coco would be a better swap!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Blaming the players again in the Advertiser this morning, and, classic quote: 'We know a few people have turned their backs on us (!), but we still believe we can turn it around in these three games'. Still he is right on one point: 'No-one is expecting us to get a point in our next three games'. I think thats what is called lowering expectations.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Just shows how thick skinned and oblivious to how cr*p he is really. We may well get a result or two over Christmas but even if we do, as we all know we'll crash and burn again because the gormless turd couldn't maintain an erection during a lapdance off Cheryl Cole, let alone maintain a run of results that would see us as genuine promotion candidates.

Merry Christmas folks!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:54 pm

And of course he'll see any win we do get out of the next three games as some kind of up yours to his critics. Pathetic really.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:12 am

Merry Christmas DK - may all your dreams come true!!
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:01 pm

34th of the season today apparently Very Happy
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Another goal for Cartman, and Rail win again and are in the play off places. Unbelievable. Would love to have gone yesterday but visiting my sister in Crosby.

Can Rail possibly do it?
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:52 pm

paulstreet wrote:Another goal for Cartman, and Rail win again and are in the play off places. Unbelievable. Would love to have gone yesterday but visiting my sister in Crosby.

Can Rail possibly do it?  
    Entertaining game Paul on a poor pitch. Cannot understand why Rail were given two home games over the festive period, they had no chance to do anything with the playing surface.
    Attendance enhanced with a lot from Darlington whose game at Farsley had been called off late.
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:58 pm

I see Paul Scholes was there, checking on Cartman?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Townfan wrote:
    paulstreet wrote:Another goal for Cartman, and Rail win again and are in the play off places. Unbelievable. Would love to have gone yesterday but visiting my sister in Crosby.

Can Rail possibly do it?  
    Entertaining game Paul on a poor pitch.  Cannot understand why Rail were given two home games over the festive period, they had no chance to do anything with the playing surface.
    Attendance enhanced with a lot from Darlington whose game at Farsley had been called off late.

What was the attendance TF?
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:04 pm

The attendance at Railway was 403 plus 50 Darlo lads in the bar that didn't quite make to the game !

Good game and a good revenue spinner for the club.
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Think we're too late (and too small) for Cartman. Rumours are he's Preston North End bound...
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:00 pm

lol and that really was a lol, this guy is PNE bound possibly and we gave him half a game, not even the steam off Simon's piss..........At least this proves Simon has an eye for potential!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:48 am

nobby99 wrote:Think we're too late (and too small) for Cartman. Rumours are he's Preston North End bound...
    Haha! You think?!!!

trevdee wrote:lol and that really was a lol, this guy is PNE bound possibly and we gave him half a game, not even the steam off Simon's piss..........At least this proves Simon has an eye for potential!
    No response to this one from Townfan or slicker I notice. Probably just waiting for hell to freeze over...or thinking up their next pithy remark.
    slicker
    slicker

Post by slicker Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:54 am

Sorry, was busy swapping the battery from the Aston Martin to the Range Rover.

S.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Ha ha slicker you are well funny.

Like how funny it is that Weaver and Co over looked him and the player and his manager do not want to go anywhere near the bampot that is weaver and mcdersplop.

Thumb barrel and tits for the chuckle brothers in a rather embarrassingly public way for them on this and serves him right for his brat like use of player recruitment. Dada the player is broken i want another one.
    slicker
    slicker

Post by slicker Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Carefree wrote:Ha ha slicker you are well funny.  

Like how funny it is that Weaver and Co over looked him and the player and his manager do not want to go anywhere near the bampot that is weaver and mcdersplop.

Thumb barrel and tits for the chuckle brothers in a rather embarrassingly public way for them on this and serves him right for his brat like use of player recruitment.  Dada the player is broken i want another one.

To me To you.......

S.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
    nobby99 wrote:Think we're too late (and too small) for Cartman.  Rumours are he's Preston North End bound...
    Haha! You think?!!!

trevdee wrote:lol and that really was a lol, this guy is PNE bound possibly and we gave him half a game, not even the steam off Simon's piss..........At least this proves Simon has an eye for potential!
    No response to this one from Townfan or slicker I notice. Probably just waiting for hell to freeze over...or thinking up their next pithy remark.
    You still on here ?
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Townfan wrote:
    You still on here ?
    Awesome input, I'll be here a lot longer than you, you old fart.

Every goal Cartman adds to his tally piles further embarrassment on the UEFA badge holder.

But fear not there'll be another signing along in a minute that he can wreck...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:42 am