Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Cartman Leaves Railway

V'
    V'

Cartman Leaves Railway Empty Cartman Leaves Railway

Post by V' Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Evostick leading scorer Natahan Cartman has signed for Darlington 1883 for undisclosed fee.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Cartman Leaves Railway Empty Re: Cartman Leaves Railway

Post by paulstreet Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:14 am

Well good luck to him. Darlington 1883 are an ambitious club who will be climbing through the leagues the next few years. I guess we will all watch his progress with interest. Hope Rail got some decent money for him.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:39 am

From what I gather Paulstreet, they did. And he got a 2 and a half year contract, and he is now their top earner if my contacts are to be believed. Plus Darlington are playing at Railway soon, and they will bring a lot down for that, so it will be more money in the club coffers. I'm pleased for Railway, and I hope that other players can come in and replace him.

Its a crying shame we couldnt get that potential out of him. Harrogate Town....a graveyard for good footballers. Come here, get paid shitloads, and in return, our manager will turn you into a pile of ****.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:51 am