Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+28
GARAGE
Town Lishke
V'
Innocent Bystander
town supporter
WGHT
ViewfromtheMoor
CaulfieldR67
TownUltra
trevdee
Dark Knight
ultimate warrior
paulstreet
TownTommo
Harry O
nobby99
Chips97
pontifex532
TheNeil29
A1 drifter
pie and chips
Gareth192001
nztownfan
Richards
thetallaccountant
developer1
rangerider
Town youth
32 posters

Weaver needs to go

town supporter

Weaver needs to go - Page 5 Empty Re: Weaver needs to go

Post by town supporter Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:14 am

Townfan wrote:How do you know how long it will be and how do you know how long I think it will be as I have never mentioned the manager?  Speculation seems to be the thing with you.  Do you work for a newspaper or aren't you old enough yet?

I'm not sure why you haven't mentioned the manager as he's fairly central to everything that is wrong with the club. Furthermore the topic of the thread is entitled 'weaver needs to go' so this would seem a fairly logical place to spell out Simon's many inadequacies as a manager.

Also,  a question for you since you say you're bored of reading the same old posts - what exactly are your expectations for a manager who has one of the biggest budgets in the league and the unwavering support of the chairman and board? Are Neil and others unrealistic to expect the club to be in the play off places?

And one final point - can you imagine how other players must perceive the club now? Rest assured that word will be out that our club is the one to join if you want an to pick up an easy buck and manage your other work commitments, but if you're serious about developing your career as a footballer then stay well clear. I expect Nathan Cartman has learnt this lesson sooner than others.

Last edited by town supporter on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:17 am

Townfan wrote:How do you know how long it will be and how do you know how long I think it will be as I have never mentioned the manager?  Speculation seems to be the thing with you.  Do you work for a newspaper or aren't you old enough yet?

No, I dont work for a newspaper and if you looked at my profile, my age is there for all to see.

You may think I speculate, but the difference is, I have a very good idea what is going to happen. It's just a case of when.

When I come to the game, it is to support the players, not the manager. He has lost my support completely.

As a bloke, the manager is a good guy and always happy to have a chat when he is around. But as a manager, as hard as I am sure he works, he just isn't good enough.

Last edited by TheNeil29 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:02 am

Townfan wrote:I and many others are just bored with them.
    Yes well 5 years of mostly cr*p results and performances will do that.
    pontifex532

Post by pontifex532 Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:28 am

I agree entirely with Neil; with Simon in charge we won't be going anywhere. Take Wally out and we're nothing.
    pontifex532

Post by pontifex532 Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:46 pm

I see Hartlepool have sacked their manager; but hey guys we're ok we know we've got Simon with us until he draws his old age pension.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:37 am

That will teach me to get sucked back in DK! Terrible on Saturday, made BPA look like world beaters. Come back Chib, we need you!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:46 am

Its surprising how quiet the Weaver lovers go some people go when there is criticism that is fully, and totally 100% warranted.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

**** me, he is more deluded than ever. He is just ****** plain deluded.

Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:56 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

**** me, he is more deluded than ever. He is just ****** plain deluded.

Just looking at the lie of the fixtures now even the most hardy Weaver fanboy surely cannot see us breaking the 70 point barrier this season which, as was mentioned earlier, gives us virtually no chance of the payoffs this year. And unless there's a minor Christmas miracle I suspect that by New Year's Day this latest rallying cry and battle plan from little Simon will be left in tatters. Then what?
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Then he will think of another pathetic, mediocre excuse. He will end up blaming injuries, or he will blame the players.

Part of me just wants to win the Euromillions so that I could get rid of the Weavers!!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:55 pm

There can't seriously be anyone left who is still behind this clown.
    pontifex532

Post by pontifex532 Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:57 pm

The laughing stock of the conference. How much longer have we got to put up with Pinky & Perky?
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:06 pm

pontifex532 wrote:How much longer have we got to put up with Pinky & Perky?
    I reckon in a hundred years time, when we're all dead and gone, thanks to the wonders of modern science, Simon will be just a brain in a jar picking his 10000th new signing and still shuffling the pack in the lower reaches of the conference north, promising anyone who will still listen that the good times are just around the corner!
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Weaver Out.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Im having a little chuckle right now...for the first time in my life, I thank whoever for making my child ill and having to drop out at the last minute - yessss the heavens were on my side!! Oh my word, I think Weaver is doing a superb job ha...........Can we give him the freedom of Harrogate for all his great work?
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:46 pm

I went to see Railway for a change this week. I'd forgotten what its like to see well managed and motivated team play.  They were fantastic,  3-0, that's 7 wins a row. At this rate they'll be in the same league as Town next year.

Don't think I'll bother with Town again, not whilst Kermit is still in charge. Had more fun at funerals than at trips to the CNG this year.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Scary when you look at the games coming up. Surely the end is nigh?
    Harry O

Post by Harry O Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:45 pm

This must be the final straw. If weaver senior won't sack his son they should both leave the club & give us back a proper football club. If we have to drop a division to regroup so be it, but this situation is a laughing stock to the rest of the league but a farce to us supporters
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:11 am

So a little birdie tells me that most of the hardcore support are now saying they want rid but they know it's never gonna happen...

...which is pretty much the attitude of many on here. Think about that for a second, the vast majority, including the hardcore support now accept that the manager's position is untenable but they all just accept that he's never gonna leave and there's nothing really anyone can do about it so they're all just gonna keep trudging to the match week after week regardless...

...what a total joke of a football club allowing ourselves to get into this situation, even though it was obvious from day one it would end up like this.

It's no wonder everybody else is p*ssing themselves laughing at us.
    TownTommo

Post by TownTommo Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 am

Dark Knight wrote:So a little birdie tells me that most of the hardcore support are now saying they want rid but they know it's never gonna happen...

...which is pretty much the attitude of many on here. Think about that for a second, the vast majority, including the hardcore support now accept that the manager's position is untenable but they all just accept that he's never gonna leave and there's nothing really anyone can do about it so they're all just gonna keep trudging to the match week after week regardless...

...what a total joke of a football club allowing ourselves to get into this situation, even though it was obvious from day one it would end up like this.

cant take u seriously boi! you offer nuthing but this doom & gloom agenda ya make me wanna puke readin such rants when do ya cum to the club, huh? tell me summat, why you post hate when we lose and shut up ya trap when we win?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:00 pm

At least DK posts in English TownTommo. He may have some agenda, I don't know, but we all recognise the hopeless situation he describes with Weaver & son. Simon's going to have to do the decent thing. He won't and Dad won't sack him (could be awkward round the Xmas Dinner table !), so nothing will change.
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:12 pm

TownTommo wrote:
    Dark Knight wrote:So a little birdie tells me that most of the hardcore support are now saying they want rid but they know it's never gonna happen...

cant take u seriously boi! you offer nuthing but this doom & gloom agenda ya make me wanna puke readin such rants when do ya cum to the club, huh? tell me summat, why you post hate when we lose and shut up ya trap when we win?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

When you write like an idiot people we will treat you as an idiot boy
    TownTommo

Post by TownTommo Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:56 pm

ultimate warrior wrote:
    TownTommo wrote:

When you write like an idiot people we will treat you as an idiot boy

i imagine this is you and dark knight in reality you aint no fan!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:06 pm

TownTommo wrote:
    I'm guessing from the illiteracy of your post you are one of the players. You certainly can't be a supporter if you are defending the tripe being churned out down at Wetherby Road and siding with an unaccountable manager who is taking us all for mugs.

YOU can't take ME seriously when YOU come on here and write like a chimp on a typewriter? Laughing

Oh and I do post when we win but it's such a rarity these days that you probably missed it Basketball

To be honest I'm voting with my feet at the moment. I'd be a huge hypocrite if I paid £13 a pop to support something I feel so strongly against especially when I can see a better standard of football for nothing at my son's under 7's matches every weekend. Weaver is making a mockery of this club and my town. The bloke has absolutely no shame and neither does his father.
    Harry O

Post by Harry O Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:15 pm

I agree 100% with DK. I am voting with my feet as well. I am certainly not going back as long as the Weavers are there. We know there will never be just one weaver so it may be a long time before I see town again, but I am not frittering my pension away watching incompetence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:51 am