Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Nobody posting about Alfreton???

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Nobody posting about Alfreton??? Empty Nobody posting about Alfreton???

Post by paulstreet Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 am

To my shame I didn't go Tuesday, but I was expecting to log on to read umpteen posts about what sounded like a really good game and a great result for Town.
    I have some questions: how many of the 456 were from Alfreton? I'd guess about 250 at least. How well did Town play, was a draw a fair result?
    Come on guys, if we can beat Drolysden Saturday Simon must be in with a shout for BS North Manager of the Month, and wouldn't that be a turn around Smile
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Nobody posting about Alfreton??? Empty Re: Nobody posting about Alfreton???

Post by JackHTFC Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 pm

I too didn't go and on my train was expecting to hear people raving about performances and results. But I have heard Wayne Phillis was injured. So an even better result!!!
    pie and chips

Post by pie and chips Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:05 pm

As I posted a few weeks ago, it seems that good news is no news!
    Regret I was unable to go, not often I miss a home game. I went to the away fixture, when we were thrashed - what an improvement. Well done to all involved, Simon and the rest of his team should be proud of such a good run.
    What a prospect for the next season, with some great local "derbies"! Very Happy
    whoops

Post by whoops Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:32 am

I agree pie and chips if there is no reason to slag the club they don't go on the forums. Went to see AW about this new events committee, expecting it to be fully booked by all the experts on both the forums and guess what, just me and another guy, so we have to take it they really think all is well with the club. I thought it was a good idea from the club and it would give the knockers a chance to get involved and redirect the Club in the way they say it should be run. As always and as slicker says there is a lot of difference in criticising on here under an alias and having the guts to do it
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:41 am

Could indeed be a great league set up next season; Halifax for sure (1000 + fans coming to the CNG!), and quite possibly Bradford PA as well (or if not them then FC United - imagine their travelling fans upsetting the locals in the town centre!), but not Colwyn Bay please! Coming down we could have Southport and Altrincham. And Chester FC in 2012/3, and FC Farsley one year later Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:15 pm