Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
paulstreet
boselecta
Up The Town
7 posters

Harrogate Town Supporters Website

Chips97

Harrogate Town Supporters Website Empty Harrogate Town Supporters Website

Post by Chips97 Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share a new website I have been working on for a short period of time, it's in the process of being created so is not complete yet but I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on what they'd like included and any initial thoughts? I am hoping to get the Harrogate Town supporters club incorporated into the site.

It's a website where I just want it for the fans to enjoy and browse. I will also be using Craigs images from each game on there with permission from him obviously. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thoughts??

Harrogate Town Supporters Website Empty Re: Harrogate Town Supporters Website

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Good work Chips. Well thought out and easy on the eye. Maybe do with a shallower header on it. Fixtures with attendances is a nice touch, especially as the town site doesn't have them. Keep it up and will enjoy visiting it. Will also be a great use of Craig's sterling work with a camera.
    Surplus

Post by Surplus Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Really good chips. Lot of effort gone in there. I'll look forward to using it. Especially liked the info on opposition i.e signings.
    Up The Town
    Up The Town

Post by Up The Town Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Excellent chips. Really good to look at. Stats will be good
    boselecta

Post by boselecta Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Brilliant work,read and stats excellent stuff Chips!!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:08 am

Really good site Chips. I'll be a regular visitor!
    Surplus

Post by Surplus Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 am

Nice info on Boston mate. Glad Southwell has knacked off. Look forward to seeing us play them off the park.
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:47 am

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I have now updated the site fully since the game against Worcester on Saturday with the chance to have a look at updated stats, match images, vote for your MOTM and my Boston preview.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also feel free to send me some fan comments on the season so I can fill up the 'fans thoughts' page.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:34 am

Good work Chips.
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Updated with Altrincham preview: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vote for your MOTM against Boston United also: harrogate-town-fans.weebly.com/motm-polls.html
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:13 pm

In the process of being updated again now...apologies for lack of updates last week with me being unwell.
    Surplus

Post by Surplus Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Can we get a 'sticky' to keep this thread at the top and also on the FB site?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Surplus wrote:Can we get a 'sticky' to keep this thread at the top and also on the FB site?

done Laughing

Surplus

Post by Surplus Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Top effort admin!
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:46 am

Thanks for this guys!
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Site updated after our 3-1 victory over Nuneaton!
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Site once again updated with preview for Curzon and MOTM poll after Halifax win and stats page updated. Smile
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 pm

MOTM against Alfreton: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Preview to be updated asap..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:22 am