Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Harrogate Town Supporters Club

gedmaloney

Harrogate Town Supporters Club Empty Harrogate Town Supporters Club

Post by gedmaloney Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Membership of HTSC comes up for renewal end March - Kath Swinn and myself will be in the 1919 venue before and after the Gainsborough game. Anyone renewing on Saturday or joining for the 1st time on Saturday will be entitled to:

1 Free Match ticket to the Leeds United friendly - date subject to confirmation. cheers 
    30% discount on all HTSC purchases in the 1919 venue eg. scarves, beanie hats, badges, pens Basketball shirts etc etc
    Travel to the WRCC - £5 per adult/£3 per child vs £8/£4 on the day for members.  bounce 
    Free Draw on the Day for anyone signing up - Full hospitality package for 4 people to a game of your choice. Very Happy 

We will also be laying on sandwiches from 1.30pm on Saturday in the 1919 venue for all HTSC members.

Look forward to seeing old and new members on Saturday

Family membership £15 / Adult membership £10 Young adults / OLD CHILDREN!!! 8-18 years / £5 under 8s FREE

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Harrogate Town Supporters Club Empty Re: Harrogate Town Supporters Club

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:49 pm

We'll be there to rejoin again Ged for sure.
    Hovis

Post by Hovis Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 am

Hi Ged

How best can the exiled Town fans join up ? Can I send a cheque addressed to you at the club ?

Will you then be able to send me some sandwiches in the post please . I am partial to a nice roast beef and mustard ...any cakes would also be welcome !

Cheers

Matt
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Hovis wrote:Hi Ged

How best can the exiled  Town fans join up ? Can I send a cheque addressed to you at the club ?

Will you then be able to send me some sandwiches in the post please . I am partial to a nice roast beef and mustard ...any cakes would also be welcome !

Cheers

Matt

Matt

If you are interested in joining, please forward your e-mail details to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will forward a welcome pack.

Assume sandwiches would need to be brown bread - how is the bike after all those cobblestones?? Laughing Laughing 
    Hovis

Post by Hovis Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Cheers Ged !

Email en route and the bike survived all the filming , but my knees were ruined even at that tender age , ruined my footy career !

Do you known that very " northern " advert was filmed in Dorset !!!

Cheers

Matt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:59 am