Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Friendly - Harrogate Town Vs Gateshead

j2021

Friendly - Harrogate Town Vs Gateshead Empty Friendly - Harrogate Town Vs Gateshead

Post by j2021 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Another good solid work-out, was again impressed by the speed of the passign and great build-up, most of the good build-up came through bowey who looks a different class even at his age. Dootson had an outstanding game he pulled off some klass saves didnt deserve to concede 2. very good goal from foster as well who looks a lot fitter this season. left back looked solid not sure of his name though. i feel we deserved at least a draw maybe more outaa tis game but saying that dootson did prevent a few goals from them, but obviously results arnt important at this stage, Another great work-out.
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Friendly - Harrogate Town Vs Gateshead Empty Re: Friendly - Harrogate Town Vs Gateshead

Post by YoungStato123 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Im sure it was Dootson who was in net in the first half? Then there was a sub made during halftime
    Johnny
    Johnny

Friendly - Harrogate Town Vs Gateshead Empty Re: Friendly - Harrogate Town Vs Gateshead

Post by Johnny Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

I was impressed by one or two saves from Craig Dootson. He'll be a quality asset to the squad, I think. Hopefully we keep our passing up and keeping it on the floor, something we lacked last season.
    j2021

Post by j2021 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm

nope im pretty sure dootson was in net for both halfs, although i could be wrong. i think that when bowey went off the passing got longer he does the simple stuff and has a great passing range also loves to get stuck in, he is going to be a major player for us next season no doubt about it.
    j2021

Post by j2021 Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:34 pm

just had a search about a few of the players named on the site as playing;

talbot the left back, hes played with queen of the south, burton albion, gateshead and york and used to be a teamate of Bowey, so im guessing thats how he has got here, looked solid in both games so far.

the centre back is liam chapman i think, hes played for goole, boston, and northferriby from what i can work out.

The centre mid, ducan williams, not sure if this is true but did a little search think he played for garforth and refused to get paid for playing and gave his money from football to charity, not sure if this is right but seemed like that on google.

and on the site is says darren williams played could he be the defender that played for bradford, york and gateshead, 33 years old now if it is, but again not sure on this, could be completely wrong guy..

James naylor couldnt really find anything on him , possibly played for Belper Town,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:23 am