Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
wootontommy
Big Lundy
boselecta
Townfan
8 posters

Back in the play off places!

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Back in the play off places! Empty Back in the play off places!

Post by paulstreet Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:40 pm

Great result today, brilliant substitution as well! I never doubted you Jordan! Other results good for us as well, looks like its 5 out of 7 for the Top Five. Let's hope our goal difference won't let us down at the end. Two home games to come: 6 points please and get us home game only fans excited... and Dom: time for those goals please!!
    Townfan
    Townfan

Back in the play off places! Empty Re: Back in the play off places!

Post by Townfan Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Just got back.  In the continued absence of the ' Forgotten ones' I will keep you company. Yes, good win Paul away against a side in the top eight.
    Given today's latest set of results I repeat again "there is NO easy game in this league, every point you win is priceless".
    Just been on their Forum and it is a bit like ours was one year ago.
    Don't hold your breath for Monday though Paul the pitch is waterlogged at the moment.  But, with Chorley having the day off today, it might not be the worst option.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:12 pm

Good match and eventful for most just getting there.
    A well deserved three points and great shout by Weaver with the substitution. Great support yet again as well, even with some lads from Chester chipping in and enjoying it too.
    Loved Super Jack's performance in the second half. Kerry brilliant again, back four were great and good to see Crook put in a confidence building performance, earned us some points there.
    Townfan - guess I can't be one of the 'forgotten ones' then.
    boselecta

Post by boselecta Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Stockport's managers thoughts.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:43 pm

Will remember this away day for the moment 50+ Town fans started cheering our 1st goal still on the supporter’s coach somewhere around Rochdale!!!
    Smile
    wootontommy

Post by wootontommy Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:08 am

I didn't 'think today's game was a particularly ' good ' one, but it was a great result that was wholly deserved. The game was scrappy ( weather conditions?) and we played for long periods of time squeezed into a ten metre wide strip along the side line. However, the players showed commitment, kept pressing them all the way through, showed great energy levels and looked like we were on a mission to come away with all 3 points, so well done! Both goals were commendable for different reasons: one was a hard fought and continued battle won and the second was a fantastic show of pace and endeavour. Today was a real team effort.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Anyone consulting the Club site for the result (let alone a report) would be doomed to disappointment... nothing there. And the fixtures still have not got the Brackley result! And they are still persisting with the idiotic system of NOT putting our scores first home AND away. Hopeless.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:24 pm

paulstreet wrote:Anyone consulting the Club site for the result (let alone a report) would be doomed to disappointment... nothing there. And the fixtures still have not got the Brackley result! And they are still persisting with the idiotic system of NOT putting our scores first home AND away. Hopeless.

Paul i can see nothing wrong in the way the results are displayed its a matter of choice, the clue is the W D L next to the result if that helps, i would like to see our scorers named next to the result it's not as if we had to put five or six names in lol! but i agree the website is a joke and we need a game reporter to tell us how it is some times i think i have been watching a different match to the one reported on
    boselecta

Post by boselecta Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Here's the highlights.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by boselecta on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better quality highlights)
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:10 am

Agree its a matter of choice, just the wrong one! I have been looking through the odds and ends of programmes in my possession and I don't think a single one does it. It is simply confusing and Peter's programmes, I am sure didn't do it. OK, it hardly matters in the great scheme of things, but it annoys the heck out of me! Anyway, game on today, my first for ages!!
    Mike of Wetherby

Post by Mike of Wetherby Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:38 am

Is that confirmation that the match is definitely on? Nothing helpful on official website!
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:54 am

paulstreet wrote:Agree its a matter of choice, just the wrong one! I have been looking through the odds and ends of programmes in my possession and I don't think a single one does it. It is simply confusing and Peter's programmes, I am sure didn't do it. OK, it hardly matters in the great scheme of things, but it annoys the heck out of me! Anyway, game on today, my first for ages!!

Liverpool, Chelsea , Man city, Spurs, Leicester do it our way Man u, Arsenal do it the wrong way lol!
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Game is on Mike.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Just watched the highlights, superb quality. Both our goals were excellent. Yates showed real determination to score the first and Thewlis' run and finish were really excellent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:28 pm