Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
CCOB
TheNeil29
Gareth192001
7 posters

club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box

TheNeil29

club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box - Page 2 Empty Re: club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:10 pm

CCOB. Until the club release a statement. I stand by my opinion. When it comes to Lenighan and MOTM award. Shane was only speaking the truth, and there is nothing wrong with that. When it comes to why he hasn't been selected, I'm a curious soul and I don't believe he is telling the truth.

I would bet my bottom dollar that Shane will not be included in the team until Lenighans trial has finished, or Lenighan becomes injured, and then all of a sudden, Shane will be back in the squad. Then the truth will become apparent why he didn't play.

club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box - Page 2 Empty Re: club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:20 pm

My understanding is that Tad is no longer a director albeit that is not from the club and not official.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:36 pm

JordanF wrote:My understanding is that Tad is no longer a director albeit that is not from the club and not official.

Slicker is still waiting for the website to be updated!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:Town support you need to make another troll post try harder this time

If you don't apologise Gareth then I'm contacting the police and raising this with the club. You're a bully. Stop your threats now.
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Until the club make a statement official unofficial or made up I will not be apologising you may have to call the forum police affraid

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:16 pm

town supporter wrote:
    JordanF wrote:My understanding is that Tad is no longer a director albeit that is not from the club and not official.

Slicker is still waiting for the website to be updated!!!!

That's the only place an official announcement will come from. In the meantime you'll just have to keep on ghost writing the next Dan Brown novel.

S.
    thetallaccountant
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:18 am

Linking the Killock situation to the Lenighan situation puzzles me - they both started the game against Hednesford.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:02 am

thetallaccountant wrote:Linking the Killock situation to the Lenighan situation puzzles me - they both started the game against Hednesford.

Perhaps mere speculation on my part but like neil I wonder about the full impact of recent signings, particularly given Shane is a primary school teacher. The fact they've played together means little aa far as I'm concerned. I've played with some right nob heads - so what?
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:
    I'm gonna have opinion on Shane and I think he hasn't looked good since coming back for pre season and in fact some of last season. His touch has been poor looked unsure on the ball generally out of good form. The guy is a warrior don't get me wrong. I also thinks he knows he's not playing well.
    Frigging incredible this place. Previously lauded players just thrown in the dustbin time and time again on here. Bolder gets dropped - must be his fault, bad attitude blah blah blah. Woods out of the side - well he's an injury prone waste of space anyway. Killock on the sidelines - he's gone off the boil pure and simple. What so he's not even good enough for the bench now?

Weaver? Nah he's great, nowt to do with him. Ever.

Suspect
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Yeah weavers fault your right
    developer1

Post by developer1 Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Why on earth would you expect the club to make an announcment to its fans?It's already in the public domain on the companies house website:

TM01 01/09/2014 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR TADFUSZ NOEAKOWSKI

You can download the apointments report for free.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hit "find company information" and then search for "Harrogate town" click the compnay number, and happy ordering!

The company report also makes interesting reading. You can order the docs for a quid.

Many Thanks to the Weavers for all they are doing for the club.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Well looks like Tad has gone along with the ultra's and the chips whose next? (cue TS) lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:05 pm