Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
CCOB
TheNeil29
Gareth192001
7 posters

club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box

club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box Empty club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:23 pm

No tad in the commentary box today - now I wonder why that might be?
    Gareth192001

club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box Empty Re: club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Is it to do with the price of cheese?
    Gareth192001

club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box Empty Re: club captain takes over from tad in the commentary box

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Can I have another guess on another epic town supporter started thread
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Going tomorrow town supporter?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:Is it to do with the price of cheese?

Blimey, I know Craig doesn't post on here anymore but that doesn't mean you need to be equally irritating. The post maybe of some interest to those wondering whether tad is still a director and if not then when is it appropriate for thr club to release a statement. I also have my doubts about the reasoning behind shane not figuring at present but without much evidence to support that claim I'll leave it there.

Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:05 pm

I don't get what difference it makes if tad takes the mic or not I was told that players who travel but are injured or suspended who take the mic on match day. Cast you mind back to Mr Woods taking the mic for most of last season.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:I don't get what difference it makes if tad takes the mic or not I was told that players who travel but are injured or suspended who take the mic on match day. Cast you mind back to Mr Woods taking the mic for most of last season.

If the club confirms tad is still a director then I'll
    gladly shut up.

I personally have my doubts that shane is injured
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Yeah good point if he's left we NEED to know it could seriously effect everything

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:Yeah good point if he's left we NEED to know it could seriously effect everything

Would it be that hard for ged to set the record straight? The fans are being treated like mugs.

Martin - you felt very strongly about the lenighan signing but you've since gone fery quiet - where's your backbone?

Come on comrades - rise up !!!!!!
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Or take it a read that nothing has happened and no statement needed
    Lenny and Kerry should both be given a chance people do things wrong in life all the time. How do you know the fan you sit next to isn't a serial killer?
    What's done is done it doesn't make it right and they aren't the only footballer or ex footballer that has done something wrong

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Ged - very simple question. Is tad still a director or not?
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:57 pm

In my opinion, and this is an opinion only. It is quite cut and dried, unless the club want to release a statement, saying otherwise. I believe Tad has left over the signing of Lenighan. I also am of the opinion that Shane is not playing due to the simple fact that it is due to his current career path? (I believe it is the teaching profession?). If this is the case, it can be seen as conflict of interests and would not reflect favourably for him to play in the team with someone who is currently awaiting trial for a criminal offence. I don't believe he is injured, unless our physio states otherwise, I believe he is match fit.

I also do believe in being innocent until proven guilty, and I do believe that Shane should be in the team, but only a handful of people can either confirm this, or not. But seeming as the club has not offered an explanation as to why Killock isn't playing and Tad is no longer at the club, then I will stick by my opinion until I hear otherwise.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 pm

I have nothing against the club, and the signing of Lenighan should not make a difference to any staff, players or directors as Lenighan has not been found guilty of any offence. But I do find it strange as to why the club have not released any statement.
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Wow that was simply rubbish sorry Neil

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:03 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:In my opinion, and this is an opinion only. It is quite cut and dried, unless the club want to release a statement, saying otherwise. I believe Tad has left over the signing of Lenighan. I also am of the opinion that Shane is not playing due to the simple fact that it is due to his current career path? (I believe it is the teaching profession?). If this is the case, it can be seen as conflict of interests and would not reflect favourably for him to play in the team with someone who is currently awaiting trial for a criminal offence. I don't believe he is injured, unless our physio states otherwise, I believe he is match fit.

I also do believe in being innocent until proven guilty, and I do believe that Shane should be in the team, but only a handful of people can either confirm this, or not. But seeming as the club has not offered an explanation as to why Killock isn't playing and Tad is no longer at the club, then I will stick by my opinion until I hear otherwise.

Neil, that is exactly what I was thinking regarding killock not playing.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Shane is indeed a teacher. Tad is also a qualified teacher. Make any sense yet Gareth?
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Gareth, until anyone at the club releases a statement to suggest otherwise on both Tad leaving and Shane not playing, then that is my opinion and I am sticking by it. I may be wrong, but there again, I may not be.
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Shane at training but doesn't play that makes sense right cause he can only catch rape while playing a game
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Gareth, I understand your point, although not worded very well, but no one has come out and stated otherwise. But what I do think is that 400+ people watch a match, but no one watches training, and training is out of the public domain, where competitive matches are in the public domain. The only people who know exactly what is going on have remained very quiet indeed.
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:35 pm

That argument would stand if we hadn't had the open training session attended by loads of kids.

I'm gonna have opinion on Shane and I think he hasn't looked good since coming back for pre season and in fact some of last season. His touch has been poor looked unsure on the ball generally out of good form. The guy is a warrior don't get me wrong. I also thinks he knows he's not playing well.
    Watch franks touch or any of the other centre halfs and you'll see what I mean
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:40 pm

And another thing does he not catch the rape in the commentary box do schools allow this or does he have to not say Lennys name?
    I'm gonna guess but i would say more fans listen to away games then go watch
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Lot of rubbish been talked on hear tonight. Shane stated during his co-comentary that he is not injured he is simply not been selected at the moment but is working as hard as possible in training to get back in the team.
    Also when asked by Rob Wilson for his man of the match Shane gave it to Simon Lennighan.
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Town support you need to make another troll post try harder this time

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Possibly a Tad off the mark then.

S.
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:00 pm

No idea whether Tad has resigned or not although i haven't seen him walking around the grounds much this season if at all. If he's not at the centenary celebrations tomorrow then it will begin to look like he has indeed resigned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 am