Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

PLAYOFF FINAL TICKETS

Aardvark Jacobs

PLAYOFF FINAL TICKETS Empty PLAYOFF FINAL TICKETS

Post by Aardvark Jacobs Tue May 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi everyone,

Somehow, someway, I’ve allowed the deadline to pass to buy tickets and I’m absolutely mortified! Sad

We’re looking for three if anyone knows of any spare, or any of those season ticket holders who have more availability.

I’ve followed Town all across the country this season from Blyth in sunny August to Darlington in freezing December to the rather foul smelling Brackley in March!

I know there are others who have been to every game and I’ve just been stupid enough to let it pass, but again, if anyone can help, please give me a shout!
    HTAFC Away Travel

PLAYOFF FINAL TICKETS Empty Re: PLAYOFF FINAL TICKETS

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Wed May 09, 2018 10:16 am

Are you in the Facebook group. May be worth asking in there.

If there are any tickets left (or returned from Brackley) my understanding is that they will be on general sale from the office on Saturday at 10am. This will be on a first come first served basis and limited to one ticket per person.

Jordan
    Aardvark Jacobs

Post by Aardvark Jacobs Wed May 09, 2018 11:39 am

Are you referring to a Harrogate town ‘fans’ Facebook page or the official account?

I noticed that Brackley were still selling online so I was going to buy from their website but 1.) they said it had to be picked up from there and 2.) I’m not sure whether I’d then be let in to Harrogate end.

Appreciate the response and I’ll see what I can do on Fb/Twitter.

Nathan
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Wed May 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Yes the Facebook fans group. It's not segregated so you wouldn't have a problem standing where you normally go but I know tickets need to be collected in person from Brackley.

Hopefully you'll have some success on Saturday.

Jordan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm