Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
TownUltra
rangerider
Dark Knight
7 posters

Town to play Leeds United XI on Wed 8th January

Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Town to play Leeds United XI on Wed 8th January Empty Town to play Leeds United XI on Wed 8th January

Post by Dark Knight Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Harrogate Town will take on a Leeds United XI at the CNG Stadium on Wednesday, KO 7:30pm. Adults £5, Concessions £3 and Under 18's £1

Is that their punishment for losing to Rochdale?   Laughing

Last edited by Dark Knight on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rangerider
    rangerider

Town to play Leeds United XI on Wed 8th January Empty Re: Town to play Leeds United XI on Wed 8th January

Post by rangerider Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Can't see the point all we need is more injuries in a pointless game Evil or Very Mad  unless Simon is looking at a striker from Leeds lol! 
    TownUltra
    TownUltra

Town to play Leeds United XI on Wed 8th January Empty Re: Town to play Leeds United XI on Wed 8th January

Post by TownUltra Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Let me guess DK, Deacey or Aspin would have got Barcelona for Weds?
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Might be having a look @ a potential loanee!
     Wink
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 pm

cold windy maybe wet night, might give this one a miss
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:17 am

There is a young lad at Leeds i'd like us to get on loan, Lewis Walters.

He is a Striker, got taken on Pro Terms last season. Really bright prospect for the future.

Fast, Direct, Pacy. Will score goals.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:54 am

They also have a good keeper as well. A close working relationship with United could be of benefit to both parties so fingers crossed tomorrow goes well - would be good to get as many down to the CNG as possible - PLEASE PASS ON THE WORD bounce bounce bounce
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:02 pm

The only keeper I could assume who would come is Alex Cairns. Jamie Ashdown wouldnt come, and Paddy Kenny is first choice at Leeds.

The fact that you mentioned the keeper is of interest after all the 'speculation' surrounding Craig.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:10 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:The only keeper I could assume who would come is Alex Cairns. Jamie Ashdown wouldnt come, and Paddy Kenny is first choice at Leeds.

The fact that you mentioned the keeper is of interest after all the 'speculation' surrounding Craig.

Lad called Eric Grimes was on loan at Railway for about a month and did exceptionally well - nothing other than that cheers cheers 
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Ged is right, the important thing about tomorrow is that it gives us a chance to establish good links with LUFC, could have various spin-offs. Lets face it, we are doing them a favour, ( their game against Chester called off), and we might be able to call that favour in some time: like this July and a renewal of the Town v Leeds friendlies, 2000 in the CNG and lots of extra cash for us!

Not to mention helping us in the loans market. This is an all round 'good thing'.

Having said that, I hope to be there, but January winter evening matches, not my favourites! At least its a 7.30 p.m. kick off so I'll be able to see the whole game. It'll be a battle between my nice warm living room and getting the 6.36 train to Harrogate...I'll let you which one wins!
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Leeds bringing a few in!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 pm