Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Harrogate Town 2-2 Droylsden

j2021

Harrogate Town 2-2 Droylsden Empty Harrogate Town 2-2 Droylsden

Post by j2021 Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 pm

TREVOR BENJAMIN!!!!!!!!!!

What a great performance from every single player on that pitch 2day.
    Well lets start with the keeper what a bloody save from that header in the 1st half !!! He looks quality..
    Left back chapman looked solid did everything he had to deal with very well,

Right back simon harrison looked quality he is very assured always gives 100 percent and almost scored a stunner,

Centre backs they looked a touch of klass weaver looked very good won everything in the air and looked good and well bloomer is a class apart he never lets anyone get past him a great performer.

Left mid, mctiernan looked good itn what was a weird position for him he took his goal well and was defending well too good game from him.

Right mid, Jamie Harwood this was the only position that looked abit dodgy mainly because he looked really unfit im sure if he gets a few games under his belt he will come good.

Centre Mids, looke dvery solid went about there business very well, thought dunning had a good maybe looked a bit unfit at times but he hasnt played much for 3 months, Woodhouse looked solid got stuck in very well never back out of a challenege and set upa great counter attack.

Strikers, Ollie ryan looked a great handful up front got stuck in well and looked definately good enough to start the next game.
    TREVOR BENJAMIN!!! I thought he had a good game looked a bit unfit and needs to work on that but when he got the ball he looked a different klass he held the ball up superbly throughout the game even with that defender fouling him every chance he got. And well the free-kick just topped off a good agme for him. i give him MOTM!!!

Subs came on and did very well especially burrell i thought he made a difference when he came on and gave us a bit of pace and width.maloney held the ball up well a couple of time and emms had a nice run.

I thought the assistant tom wade sounded very professional on the bench and i think made a good difference to the morale of the player shouting words of encouragement all the time the other coahc on the bench was also very vocal and gave great encouragement...
    WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT!!!!! Cmon town this could be the turning point of out season!!!
    TheNeil29

Harrogate Town 2-2 Droylsden Empty Re: Harrogate Town 2-2 Droylsden

Post by TheNeil29 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Dont get too excited just yet, we need to see if they can play like that week in, week out. But after watching the game yesterday. I am a happy Town fan.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 am