Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
trevdee
A1 drifter
TownUltra
Big Lundy
8 posters

TOWN on TOUR! Workington

paulstreet
    paulstreet

TOWN on TOUR! Workington - Page 2 Empty Re: TOWN on TOUR! Workington

Post by paulstreet Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:20 am

Yeas, good win, wasn't really expecting it to be honest. Looks like a couple of useful loan signings (along with Mitchell), Chris Hall and Worsfold made the difference (not for the first time this season). I (and others) have complained about our lack of a quality striker, but we have a goal difference of plus 12 (!), so what do I know? Important that Worsfold, Hardy, Hall etc continue to get the goals. Disappointing to be still only 9th after 4 straight league wins, and still about 8 points off the play off places. Beat Solihull on Saturday, and Simon must surely be in line for Manager of the Month Shocked  You'd have to say he deserved it as well, coping with all these injuries.

TOWN on TOUR! Workington - Page 2 Empty Re: TOWN on TOUR! Workington

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:24 pm

I have read two reports that Dave Merris was sent off for handball when the scores were 1-0 however I am sure he set up Hall for the third. Sky Sports also seem to think he was sent off. Can anyone confirm? Hopefully the FA don't think he was sent off and dock us points for playing him!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:07 pm