Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
TheNeil29
paulstreet
gedmaloney
7 posters

Gloucester Game Adults £1 u18's FREE CAN YOU HELP?

gedmaloney

Gloucester Game Adults £1 u18's FREE CAN YOU HELP? Empty Gloucester Game Adults £1 u18's FREE CAN YOU HELP?

Post by gedmaloney Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:54 pm

We have printed tickets for the Gloucester game on December 14th. This the £1 Adults / FREE for u18's fixture - the game is NOT all ticket but we have printed tickets to serve as a reminder to get as many people down to the game as possible. Adults will pay on the gate

I have already e-mailed the HTSC for their support but if there are any other town supporters who could hand out tickets / encourage adults or youngsters to come along to the game, I will be more than happy to supply you with tickets after the game this Saturday.

Proposed action as follows:

1. Estimate how many tickets you think you could hand out.
    2. Leave details on this forum topic.
    3. I will collate and place tickets in an envelope with your forum name on to be picked up on Saturday at the bottom end of the 1919 venue straight after the final whistle.

Any help you could give to make this a big success would be gratefully appreciated - if you have a son / daughter that plays in a sports team, feel free to offer tickets for the whole team - we want to make a real day of this event.

Thanks for your support

cheers cheers cheers

ps. we will be notifying season ticket holders of a couple of events that will be taking place between now and the year end in the next week - we haven't forgotten about you;) 

Gloucester Game Adults £1 u18's FREE CAN YOU HELP? Empty Re: Gloucester Game Adults £1 u18's FREE CAN YOU HELP?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Free tickets to cup games at home would be good for us Season Ticket holders.

S.
    gedmaloney

Gloucester Game Adults £1 u18's FREE CAN YOU HELP? Empty Re: Gloucester Game Adults £1 u18's FREE CAN YOU HELP?

Post by gedmaloney Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:40 am

gedmaloney wrote:We have printed tickets for the Gloucester game on December 14th. This the £1 Adults / FREE for u18's fixture - the game is NOT all ticket but we have printed tickets to serve as a reminder to get as many people down to the game as possible. Adults will pay on the gate

I have already e-mailed the HTSC for their support but if there are any other town supporters who could hand out tickets / encourage adults or youngsters to come along to the game, I will be more than happy to supply you with tickets after the game this Saturday.

3. I will collate and place tickets in an envelope with your forum name on to be picked up on Saturday at the bottom end of the 1919 venue straight after the final whistle.

Any help you could give to make this a big success would be gratefully appreciated - if you have a son / daughter that plays in a sports team, feel free to offer tickets for the whole team - we want to make a real day of this event.

Thanks for your support

cheers cheers cheers

ps. we will be notifying season ticket holders of a couple of events that will be taking place between now and the year end in the next week - we haven't forgotten about you;) 

So far so good - already issued over 600 tickets to HTSC members but would appreciate support of as many Town supporters as possible. We are hoping to beat last years attendance for the Hinckley game but are more likely to achieve this if as many people as possible are involved in drumming up interest bounce bounce bounce 

How many TS?affraid affraid 
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:50 pm

I think getting TS by himself will be a major achievement based on recent posts Smile 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:27 am

gedmaloney wrote:
    gedmaloney wrote:We have printed tickets for the Gloucester game on December 14th. This the £1 Adults / FREE for u18's fixture - the game is NOT all ticket but we have printed tickets to serve as a reminder to get as many people down to the game as possible. Adults will pay on the gate

Thanks for your support

cheers cheers cheers

So far so good - already issued over 600 tickets to HTSC members but would appreciate support of as many Town supporters as possible. We are hoping to beat last years attendance for the Hinckley game but are more likely to achieve this if as many people as possible are involved in drumming up interest bounce bounce bounce 

Now issued over 850 tickets and we've haven't really started but we do need as many people as possible to encourage attendance. The response from the HTSC to date has been outstanding and look forward to speaking to our young supporters at todays game. Any other takers?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    gedmaloney wrote:

Thanks for your support

cheers cheers cheers

Now issued over 850 tickets and we've haven't really started but we do need as many people as possible to encourage attendance. The response from the HTSC to date has been outstanding and look forward to speaking to our young supporters at todays game. Any other takers?  
    Another update - we have now issued over 1500 tickets - yes, I know not everyone will turn up which is why we still want people to encourage people to attend this game hopefully on the back of 6 points over the next 3 games.
    If you can help by distributing tickets at work, school or at a junior football club your support would be much appreciated - one of our Young Adult Supporters Club members is well on his way to handing out 80! Youth of today - complete waste of space:affraid: monkey monkey 

Just a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more takers, please contact the club, leave your details and we will post out tickets
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:36 am

Ged, its going to be interesting to see how many of these 'new' fans can be retained, and i'm hoping we get an attendance like the Hinckley game and lay on a 4-5 goal thumping.

It is so important that the squad keep this run going until the Gloucester game.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:48 am

Should be on my son's school weekly newsletter today!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:49 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Ged, its going to be interesting to see how many of these 'new' fans can be retained, and i'm hoping we get an attendance like the Hinckley game and lay on a 4-5 goal thumping.

It is so important that the squad keep this run going until the Gloucester game.  
    Couldn't agree more and I would say 6 points from the next 3 games is a must - as for keeping the fans after the Gloucester game, at least we wont have the same problem as last year - great result against Hinckley then no match at the CNG for ages.affraid affraid 

Cum on Town:cheers: cheers cheers cheers 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:50 pm

trevdee wrote:Should be on my son's school weekly newsletter today!
    Trev - great support - thanks!bounce bounce 
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:47 pm

well done trev, I have got rid off my 50 in the muckles and going down the Harrogate scouts group, 50 more tickets please ged.

good luck tomorrow everyone

ooh town

mart
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:21 am

Martin L wrote:well done trev, I have got rid off my 50 in the muckles and going down the Harrogate scouts group, 50 more tickets please ged.

good luck tomorrow everyone

ooh town

mart

Well done Martin - will drop tickets in on Tuesday.

Good news is that tickets issued is now over 2000 - these have, by and large, been issued to people who have expressed an interest in attending the game or attended last years game against Hinckley. Please continue to encourage people to attend the game and if we have any youngsters who could advertise it on Facebook and Twitter I would be most grateful - maybe best advertised in the week up to the actual game. We have printed 6000 tickets so pick up from the office or leave your details with the office and we will arrange delivery to your home address:cheers: cheers cheers cheers 
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 am

Blimey O Riley! Hope us season ticket holders can still squeeze in. Sounds good nonetheless. Looks like I'll have to get there dead early to grab my seat in the stand.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Will be unfortunate if Gloucester beat ebbsfleet on Saturday in the fa trophy as the second round is on 14th December. I think this will hinder the attendance if moved to a night game.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:02 am

No worries, 3-0 to Ebbsfleet!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:41 pm

gedmaloney wrote:

Any further info on this Ged?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:40 am

Ged can I grab another 100 tickets from the office this week at some point? Seems like after a slot on the newsletter, Saltergate School have an appetite for the game.

Also I have asked permission to post details on the facebook mumbler site (very popular amongst young mums).
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:46 am

trevdee wrote:Ged can I grab another 100 tickets from the office this week at some point? Seems like after a slot on the newsletter, Saltergate School have an appetite for the game.

Also I have asked permission to post details on the facebook mumbler site (very popular amongst young mums).

Great effort Trev - careful or you may end up as Supporter of the Year:affraid: affraid affraid 
    Feel free to pick up from the office or I can sort for you and will meet you in the 1919 venue Saturday at half time. Await your instructions but thanks again:cheers: cheers cheers cheers cheers 
    A result to match Halifax🎅 
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:50 am

Tickets / posters sent out to every primary / secondary school within a 10 mile radius of Harrogate
    Really looking forward to coming up for this one (I'll jog round the Park Run on the same morning!)
    And delighted to sponsor the Guiseley game on Boxing Day .... which should be a Xmas Cracker
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:53 am

The biggest game of the season on Sat and I can't make it, the look of horror on my face when my son told me his Christmas Stagecoach performance is on the 7th at 4pm.

So can't pick the tickets up on Saturday, can I pop into the office on Friday morning on my way past?

Steady on Ged, think there are more deserving supporters for that, just doing my bit.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Tough Trevdee! Times like that I'm pleased to be single santa 
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Food for thought Ged, why don't you play santa for the afternoon...sit in the 1919, dish out a few gifts to kids.........Just thinking, some adults main priority that day may be to take their kids to see santa
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:44 pm

trevdee wrote:The biggest game of the season on Sat and I can't make it, the look of horror on my face when my son told me his Christmas Stagecoach performance is on the 7th at 4pm.

So can't pick the tickets up on Saturday, can I pop into the office on Friday morning on my way past?

Steady on Ged, think there are more deserving supporters for that, just doing my bit.

Yes - just pop in and Mike will get you sorted with tickets
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm been asked by the army of mums on mumbler whether you will be putting on any pre-match entertainment, may be worth doing something in the 1919 venue.........get bums in early, get their kiddies entertained and then sell lots of beer and pop..Kind of makes sense?

I have mentioned that the gates open at 12, I definitely see a benefit for the entertainment as below:

Santa
    colouring competition
    magician

anything along these lines would add a nice touch to the day
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:48 am

trevdee wrote:I'm been asked by the army of mums on mumbler whether you will be putting on any pre-match entertainment, may be worth doing something in the 1919 venue.........get bums in early, get their kiddies entertained and then sell lots of beer and pop..Kind of makes sense?

I have mentioned that the gates open at 12, I definitely see a benefit for the entertainment as below:

Santa
    colouring competition
    magician

anything along these lines would add a nice touch to the day

Tough one - thinking caps on!!! My days of dressing up as Santa are long gone!!! No rude jokes thank you!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:01 am