Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Will the game against Gloucester be on?

Poll

Will be play Gloucester on January 12th?

[ 2 ]
    Will the game against Gloucester be on? Bar_left33%Will the game against Gloucester be on? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Will the game against Gloucester be on? Bar_left50%Will the game against Gloucester be on? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Will the game against Gloucester be on? Bar_left17%Will the game against Gloucester be on? Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Will the game against Gloucester be on? Empty Will the game against Gloucester be on?

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 am

Just for a bit of fun I thought I'd open a poll asking that question. What do people think? I'll be an optimist and go for 'yes'
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Will the game against Gloucester be on? Empty Re: Will the game against Gloucester be on?

Post by nztownfan Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:03 pm

not a chance.....
    Innocent Bystander

Will the game against Gloucester be on? Empty Re: Will the game against Gloucester be on?

Post by Innocent Bystander Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Drier weather forecast for the early new year
    Better weather and constant TLC from the ground curators and I suspect the pitch will surprise us!
    Heading south now... But I'll be there for the away games at Bishop Stortford and at Gloucester City
    All the best for 2013!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:05 am