Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+9
mick1423
rosvere
TheNeil29
BB
trevdee
rangerider
Dark Knight
paulstreet
Martin L
13 posters

Charlie - Good Luck and Thank You

HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Charlie - Good Luck and Thank You - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlie - Good Luck and Thank You

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
    HTAFC Press Officer wrote:
    To whom are you referring?
    Well obviously I wouldn't expect the press officer to be freely allowed to voice his opinion about what's gone on but it's telling you haven't been in this thread up until now. .
    I haven't been in the thread because it has nothing to do with me.
    mick1423

Charlie - Good Luck and Thank You - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlie - Good Luck and Thank You

Post by mick1423 Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Glad to hear there will be a meeting to clear the air .
    My wife and I will be there to face the owners and
    hear their version of events .Mick
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Oh well Mick, at least there's a bit of karma. Out the FA Cup at first hurdle! That will hit them hard in the pocket after last year. Look forward to meeting you on Wednesday.
    mick1423

Post by mick1423 Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:30 pm

I don't wish bad results for the players.
    Yes lets see what happens .
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Karma has funny ways of working, that's for sure.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:23 pm

town supporter wrote:
    HTAFC Press Officer wrote:
    Dark Knight wrote:
    I've noticed that certain *ahem* regulars on here are refraining from posting at the moment which leads to the conclusion that they either agree with what most of us are saying or they've been gagged by the club.
    To whom are you referring?
    innocent bystander, slicker, pie and chips, daniel - all take a bow.

Mick - will you be coming on weds to ensure its not all one sided. Don't see the point otherwise.
    Not "gagging for it" TS, just sometimes have more important things to do.

S.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm

I too have been supportive of the 'new regime', I seem to recall posting that we had one of the best Chairmen in non-league football, not so long ago! So nothing kneejerk from me. It was just recent behaviour that sickened me. Nothing really to do with football, just simple humanity (or lack of it).
    mick1423

Post by mick1423 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Just wanted to close this .My wife and I want to thank all the kind things said about Charlie.
    We held talks with HTFC. All issues were covered and it resulted in the club's statement .
    I attended last night's meeting ,which as a observer ,I thought was a great idea for all .
    The management took some tough questions from fans .And they answered Honestly .I personally
    want to thank Tad for his help in sorting everything out .
    We wish Simon ,Irving and all concerned ,especially the team and fans all the success they crave for.
    Thanks again .Mick.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:47 pm

mick1423 wrote:Just wanted to close this .My wife and I want to thank all the kind things said about Charlie.
    We held talks with HTFC. All issues were covered and it resulted in the club's statement .
    I attended last night's meeting ,which as a observer ,I thought was a great idea for all .
    The management took some tough questions from fans .And they answered Honestly .I personally
    want to thank Tad for his help in sorting everything out .
    We wish Simon ,Irving and all concerned ,especially the team and fans all the success  they crave for.
    Thanks again .Mick.
    And best wishes to you and the family Mick.

Ged

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 pm