Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
TooManyPies
Martin L
6 posters

GOOD LUCK TOWN !!

Martin L

GOOD LUCK TOWN !! Empty GOOD LUCK TOWN !!

Post by Martin L Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 pm

As I am now on wind down from work for a long weekend, I wanted to start this thread with good luck wishes to Harrogate Town for Saturday.

A win would be fantastic for The Weavers, players, all staff and fans throughout the Town. It is amusing but fantastic to overhear conversations at work or in the pub with people talking up HTFC.

So here goes........... Good Luck Town on Saturday. You be proud and make us proud (more proud than we already are). We are going places and in 38 years of following, the greatest weekend of my HTFC life is going to be fantastic.

C'MON BOYS, C'MON TOWN, OOH TOWN OOH TOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TooManyPies

GOOD LUCK TOWN !! Empty Re: GOOD LUCK TOWN !!

Post by TooManyPies Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Personally I also want to say thanks to everyone at the club, the last month is one i'll never forget. Its surreal seeing a TV gantry over the main stand, getting actual tickets to a Harrogate Town game! Beating Torquay and the build-up that has followed has lead to memories i'll never forget. I cannot wait for only the second competitive 2,000+ crowd at Wetherby Road i've ever seen on saturday. A massive game with, by the sounds of it, some great away support coming along too. Its all set up perfectly for more amazing memories. So lets go out there, lets make some seriously un-Harrogate noise, lets give Hastings a pasting (sorry) and let the dream truly come alive! Best of luck lads! COME ON TOWN!!!
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 pm

There are some seriously excited fans out there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    School has allowed me time off to travel up from Windsor to get to the match!
    Come on Town!
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 pm

good luck town... doesnt matter if we win or lose boys you are making history

Sing your hearts out for the lads cheers
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:56 am

I hope the players read this forum, as I wanted to pass on a few quotes that I have found quite insiration in my 32 years:

'I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion'

'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do'

For the players: Give a performance for the fans to become proud of, you have the opportunity to become club legends and write your own individual place in the HTFC history books. Give your all, leave it all out there on the pitch, and if you go to bed on Saturday night, knowing you gave your all, you will sleep well'.

Good luck to the Club for tomorrow, and I will see you all there.
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Kind words said to me during the week about Town and best wishes given for tomorrow in Durham and Middlesbrough as well as from a hardened Spennymoor Town fan (who would have come to the game and cheered for us if he could have got the day off).

Really proud of our team. Every best wish for tomorrow lads! Come on Town!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 am