Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
YoungStato123
Big Red Machine
CLUBTOWNFAN
TheTown
8 posters

Forum Look

TheTown
    TheTown

Forum Look Empty Forum Look

Post by TheTown Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Please Please Please god change the layout of the forum. It now looks crap! What was a matter with the first one? I liked the fact it was all yellow, thought club colours were good. And I also liked all the key index of when someone posted new was red and all that. Okay have a trial with the colours but why change the key and everything.

I know the bile green colour wasnt the best but could you not have just changed this to black so the colour scheme was yellow and black like our colours? Please change it back, i cant even work out what posts are new or what!
    CLUBTOWNFAN

Forum Look Empty Re: Forum Look

Post by CLUBTOWNFAN Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Yes change it back this is CRAP.
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:01 pm

I agree TheTown, however for certain reasons the old forum didn't like being altered and threw its toys right out of the pram! Despite Tommo's best efforts (and mine) we couldn't get it back!

As you will have noticed we went through several designs that all looked good but had one fundermental floor, they all had white text on a white background so no-one could see what they were typing!

I had no less them four people all come up to me on The match against Tuesday and said the same thing - great forum but terrible colours, one old bloke said that he couldn't even see all the posts because of the colour scheme! One said they wouldn't join it due to the colours (strange I know but it takes allsorts!)

Now I realise that we will never please all with whatever design/colours we have so I am sorry if we upset people. I am in the process of changing some of the colours to make it more black and yellow!
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Yep Really dont like it.
    Reason

Post by Reason Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Forgot I had this account.

Hey BRM (wrestling I bet?), do you know what I like this style, the yellow/green hybrid thing was a bit tack, in fact be honest - it looked s**t At least you can read the prose on this one without your eyes giving up - keep it!
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:02 am

Right then, as you can see between Tom and I doing some detective work, we have mmanaged to restore the forum to roughly the same colours as before (yellow and black)

I have also altered a bit more of it so it at least looks not so "bile" in places but there is a certain ammount of the colour that we can't change.

Hopefully this colour scheme will be to everyone's liking!

Yes Reason, it is to do with wrestling, I couldn't think of a username and this was the only one that I came up with!
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 am

Much Better from the one you had yesterday BRM
    TheTown
    TheTown

Post by TheTown Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Much better looking guys. Sorry for the rant but it was bloody awful. Just a quick point thats just niggling, when you log on and say there is four new topics which have been posted on, once you check one of the topics the highlighted speech marks at the side which show you which ones are new then disappear for some reason, even though you havent checked the other new posts? Just a point.
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi TheTown,

Yeah I have had a look into that and it appears there is nothing I can alter to change it! Sorry

Glad you like the look however. The problem with a lot of the skins that we tried was that they were all white text on white background that is why we went through them at a rate of knots! However, we tracked this one down and so it is a lot better then before!
    Geoff

Post by Geoff Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

This is SO much better - many thanks!
    H.H.T.T.
    H.H.T.T.

Post by H.H.T.T. Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Laughing tell tommo 2 get vera back Cool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 pm

H.H.T.T. wrote:Laughing tell tommo 2 get vera back Cool

Vera 'chest it' Hackworth and Super Stevie Burton to lead the attack!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:58 am