Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

SO PROUD !!!!!!!!!!

Martin L

SO PROUD !!!!!!!!!! Empty SO PROUD !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Martin L Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 am

I LOVE THIS CLUB ! Firstly, a special congratulations to Simon and John, Irving and Mrs Weaver, Tad and everyone connected to the club. Absolutely delighted for them and all loyal, true Town fans. Listened to the game on Radio York, even my neighbour knew the score thanks to all the shouting !!! Shame i couldnt be there, the coach was cancelled and a £55 pound, 10 hour return journey was out of my budget. HOWEVER, the lads did it in fine style.

A big shout out to Craig Radcliffe. One of the best players to wear the shirt, up there with Deacey and more recently Chris Brass. Delighted he was the players player of the year, the highest accolade you can win as a player. Dedicated, honest player and a bloody lovely lad !

I also have to say from my away day experiences, what a professional team we are. We always arrive in style, look professional and in everyone, but particually Simon, we are great ambassadors for the town. Well done everyone, Harrogate Town make me proud.

As fans we are a small bunch of humorous individuals, having a laugh wherever we go and give great vocal support. Big shout out to Dave, Kev and Andy. Three of the most loyal, deserving fans in non league. Absolute credit. Given me no end of humour at home and away days, dirty dicks, 11am in Halifax, enough said !!!!

As fans, we can help this club by simply spreading the word....i do so at work on our intranet and 10 lads from engage mutual are now regulars. Thats £100 a week, £2200 per season extra on the bottom line. If we all could do that we WILL be getting 600+ at home, that would make a huge difference. PLEASE spread the word and get your friends and family involved !

Well its nearly 5 past corby so time to go and have a celebration pint in the muckles !

Once again, very well done TOWN, Simon, Irvine and Mrs Weaver. The Weavers are a lovely family with great values and credibility. As fans we should be encouraged with the likes of Pell, Radcliffe, Platt, Youhill, Elam and Cooky.

Next season here we come ! Pich sorted, full time, great work in the community and start 6 games unbeaten.

There is no place like Harrogate, there is no place like Harrogate TOWN !

See you all soon,

Best Wishes

Martin Lynch (ooooh town)
    Harry Gate

SO PROUD !!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: SO PROUD !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Harry Gate Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Cookie was the players player of the year. Radcliffe was the fans selection player of the year. Well done to both
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:48 pm

sorry i got that wrong, both very deserving recipients. If we can keep, cooky, radcliffe, pell, white, elam, pell,allan and platt that is a great start to next season.

Very impressed with platt and youhill. We do have a good squad, when all fit, i think top 8 is definately achievable.

Anyway, well done town.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 am

Lot of sympathy with Martin's post, I too felt, as they say, 'over the moon' on Saturday, and my parrot, having been very poorly, was in great health! Yes, a great way to end the season, and I echo the comments about the Weaver family.
    One small damp squib to insert: a lot of us were saying similar things round about this time last season, I predicted a 9th place finish and thought I was being conservative! Still no time to carp, lets enjoy it and hope Tom Platt stays with us for next season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:21 pm