Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
Dark Knight
trevdee
WGHT
paulstreet
andytheh
crowbar6753
CaulfieldR67
11 posters

Proud to have my kids as mascots but

CaulfieldR67

Proud to have my kids as mascots but Empty Proud to have my kids as mascots but

Post by CaulfieldR67 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm

I refuse to bring them to any more games during the current climate of booze and foul mouth chanting. If you are looking for a more accurate reason for falling attendance, you might need to look how you are creating a kop of fear amongst certain supporters and their families.

Time for some balance on this forum. It's being ruled by agenda seekers and drunken misfits, not fans of our club and supporters of our team.

A lot of people support this club and will do so, win, lose or draw. We come for a game of football, maybe a pie and a pint, and to introduce our kids to the great game of football.

My lads are a bunch of U9's and U11's and the experience of walking onto the pitch at the CNG gave them all goosebumps.

Garry is a man who made that possible, his community links really helped us grow as a team, Matt Heath's coaching advice has been a foundation for growth at our club. Mike and the stewards on match day gave our kids the best day of their lives.

Stop it please. Stop all this nonsense and get back supporting the lads. You might not like the manager, but your club and team need you more than ever before.
    crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Proud to have my kids as mascots but Empty Re: Proud to have my kids as mascots but

Post by crowbar6753 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:59 pm

I totally agree with most of what you are saying, and i'm sure that nearly all on this forum agree as well and everyone has the clubs best interests at heart, and that's why we are all so passionate on this forum.
    Everyone wants to see the club do well on the pitch as well as building a sound foundation off it, but i'm afraid football these days is about winning, and whilst nearly everything at the club is moving in the right direction, there is one clear and totally obvious area (Manager) that needs addressing.
    Until this whole situation is addressed then there will be times of anger and even hostility among the supporters of the club, and judging by the incident in the bar the other day involving Jordan, its not just the fans who are getting a little heated.
    I personally hope the whole situation is sorted as quickly as possible, and we can all move forward and support the club in a family friendly atmosphere, but until that happens the passionate fans will continue to use this forum as its designed to be used.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Proud to have my kids as mascots but Empty Re: Proud to have my kids as mascots but

Post by Dark Knight Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:22 pm

CaulfieldR67 wrote: drunken misfits
    Well I'm tee total but thanks for your concerns.

As for being proud about having your kids as mascots...some real role models in that dressing room at the moment isn't there?
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:30 pm

CaulfieldR67 wrote:

Time for some balance on this forum. It's being ruled by agenda seekers and drunken misfits,  
    Nice first post by the way. Sure way to win people you don't even know over to your way of thinking.

CaulfieldR67 wrote: foul mouth  
    Are the players and management exempt from this or just people you have truck with? Because their behavior and foul mouths of late are not befitting of the town either. Presumably your little bunch of Tarquins and Ruperts wear ear plugs when watching the match.
    CaulfieldR67 wrote: Stop all this nonsense and get back supporting the lads.  
    Sure, Speight for one totally deserves all our support Rolling Eyes I'd happily get right behind him...preferably whilst I was driving a ten ton truck.

CaulfieldR67 wrote:Garry is a man who made that possible, his community links really helped us grow as a team
    And yet he's been so happy to chuck all that away by supporting and turning a blind eye to some of these monsters we've signed, whilst others like Tad and our club captain have walked. Mind you I've seen his tweets, he's certainly no moral guardian, he's just a gravy train riding idiot.

Laughable hypocrisy.

Last edited by Dark Knight on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:48 pm

CaulfieldR67 wrote:If you are looking for a more accurate reason for falling attendance, you might need to look how you are creating a kop of fear amongst certain supporters and their families.  
     Laughing  Have you ever thought of trying your hand at a bit of stand up?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Two posts and the emotive use of kids being scared in both........now who used to do that.......?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:37 pm

KOP OF FEAR........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ....The kids of all ages including my own son...who are dragged to that cavern of drunkards...leave crying their eyes out match after fearful match clutching their child line iinfo packs
    andytheh
    andytheh

Post by andytheh Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:47 pm

Have you ever been to an away game ? Obviously not ! We always look after Town fans adults and children so how dare you accuse us of being drunken and foul mouthed !
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:11 pm

I always drive to the CNG so I must drive home over the limit on a regular basis..........Labeling us all as drunks you total numpty!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:16 am

It's alright lads, it's probably one of Planks' cronies, or he is employed by Strata.

What a tool.

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:26 pm

'Kop of Fear'? Bring back the Nasties!
    WGHT

Post by WGHT Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:35 pm

All the "Kop of Fear" does is voice the views of most supporters so there isn't much wrong with them then
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:12 pm

I never seen such a polite Kop of fear in my whole life
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:00 pm

trevdee wrote:I never seen such a polite Kop of fear in my whole life
    Haha! It's true. I can't think of many clubs who would have been so polite about everything that's gone on. The Weavers would have been destroyed elsewhere by now.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:55 pm

CaulfieldR67 wrote:I refuse to bring them to any more games during the current climate of booze and foul mouth chanting. If you are looking for a more accurate reason for falling attendance, you might need to look how you are creating a kop of fear amongst certain supporters and their families.

Time for some balance on this forum. It's being ruled by agenda seekers and drunken misfits, not fans of our club and supporters of our team.

A lot of people support this club and will do so, win, lose or draw. We come for a game of football, maybe a pie and a pint, and to introduce our kids to the great game of football.

My lads are a bunch of U9's and U11's and the experience of walking onto the pitch at the CNG gave them all goosebumps.

Garry is a man who made that possible, his community links really helped us grow as a team, Matt Heath's coaching advice has been a foundation for growth at our club. Mike and the stewards on match day gave our kids the best day of their lives.

Stop it please. Stop all this nonsense and get back supporting the lads. You might not like the manager, but your club and team need you more than ever before.

Have you had chance to visit the CNG since your little outburst in January?

The Drunken Misfits have certainly made 'The Kop of Fear' something to be proud about.

The amount of fans in the stand is increasing by the game with many families coming in to sample the atmosphere. We had a good 100 fans in there singing for the full second half of the game. A game where we were 1-0 down for the majority.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:21 am

JordanF wrote:
    CaulfieldR67 wrote:I refuse to bring them to any more games during the current climate of booze and foul mouth chanting. If you are looking for a more accurate reason for falling attendance, you might need to look how you are creating a kop of fear amongst certain supporters and their families.

Have you had chance to visit the CNG since your little outburst in January?

The Drunken Misfits have certainly made 'The Kop of Fear' something to be proud about.

The amount of fans in the stand is increasing by the game with many families coming in to sample the atmosphere. We had a good 100 fans in there singing for the full second half of the game. A game where we were 1-0 down for the majority.

And to elaborate on Jordans point, although you think we are a bunch of drunken misfits, even a senior member at the club was also in with the Kop of Fear on Saturday also. So obviously, why dont you come along and see for yourself. You might be surprised and take back your ridiculously, absurd comments.
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:07 pm

Mr 'Caulfield' never existed. It was an embarrassing attempt by somebody officially connected to the club to silence any critics. Please let this thread die before he is embarrassed further; it might put him off his photography....
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Drunken misfits still going strong!
    Mr Apples

Post by Mr Apples Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:57 pm

This willy wet-drawers is so obviously a troll! Its a wonder he has the courage to stick his nose out the front door of a morning, if he is for real. Choice of troll name interesting, for its literary associations... Kids, if he were my old man I'd be cringing with embarrassment, the prat!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 am