Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN

Poll

Is this the best squad we have ever had ?

[ 6 ]
    PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN Bar_left100%PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN Bar_left0%PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Martin L

PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN Empty PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN

Post by Martin L Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi all,

So pleased on so many fronts. Great win, 400+ plus at home and edging up the league. Delighted for all concerned especially the Weaver family, best thing by far that has joined our superb club.

Also delighted with 50 new supporters club members today. A big well done to everyone, especially Ged for making this happen.

The supporters club is new and in its early stages but I honestly believe with away travel organised, a new range of merchandise going forward and supporters club events, we can go from strength to strength.

The MOST important thing is that we are Harrogate Town. A friendly place with lots of new faces each week and an encouraging number of children, mums and dads.

Lets all keep promoting our club and make the town of Harrogate proud of Harrogate Town !

Regards

Martin
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN Empty Re: PROUD TO BE A TOWN FAN

Post by nztownfan Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 am

I think so but the one with Danny Holland was good too if i remember correctly Very Happy

Mr weaver Senior was sat near me yesterday and couldnt keep still when the "chelsea lad" first came on.... anyone saying he is just here to help his son is wrong IMO

CCOB

Post by CCOB Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:42 am

With the recent additions of Woods & Knowles this is most definitely the best squad we have ever had. In the Aspin era we had some very good teams ie 1st eleven but the same quality on the bench wasn't there. We now have some very good players not even getting in the matchday squad. Everything at the club at the moment is very positive apart from one thing & you don't need me to say what that is!
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Woods looked a class act yesterday
    Hard to recall a Town side that has worked so hard on a heavy pitch for 90 minutes
    The pressing was superb throughout
    But we need 2 runners at every throw in!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:01 am