Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Ground Improvements

Crossan

Ground Improvements Empty Ground Improvements

Post by Crossan Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:55 am

Anyone have an update on where we are with ground improvements, I know the current Covid19 will have had a big impact but what were the original plans for further updating?
    GARAGE

Ground Improvements Empty Re: Ground Improvements

Post by GARAGE Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:26 pm

Walked passed ground this morning and looks like old main stand being demolished. The promised new around 900 seater stand must be imminent. Good to see Irving is still preparing us for promotion whether its this season or not. Think even Barrow have done things to their ground at last after years and years of neglect.
    Crossan

Post by Crossan Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:03 am

Thanks for that Garage good that the improvements are still going ahead. I was not sure if our current ground standards would meet league 2 requirements.

Still no decision on promotion and relegation from our league, I read an interesting article from the BBC entitled "how do you solve a problem like the National league" it offered a number of possible solutions, the favorite being average points per game and this still leaves Barrow top and Gate second.
    Crossan

Post by Crossan Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:10 am

I have just read that if the EFL do not finish their games, which at the moment appears likely, then Stevenage will not be relegated and only one team Barrow, will be promoted!!
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:47 pm

Many theories about what will happen. Look on Barrow forum!!
    New stand now on our Twitter to have a look at

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm