Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Stockport Game Segregation

Crossan

Stockport Game Segregation Empty Stockport Game Segregation

Post by Crossan Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:36 pm

It looked like Stockport had around 200 fans in the Wetherby Road stand, apparently they were allocated the usual 825 tickets for a game of this type.

When Harrogate realized  that this allocation would not be take up why did they not make a change, the Wetherby road stand could have been segregated  so that we shared the stand, this has been done before!!

Along with many other supporters I am getting fed up of being behind the goal, I know many supporters do not turn up when we are in this stand.  I know a lot of supporters, the vocal lads, like to be behind the goal especially when Harrogate are attacking but surely home supporters should have the choice as to where to watch the game.

I will not renew my season ticket next season but go to the games where I can watch the game from the Wetherby road stand only.

I gather there are to be some changes to the development of the ground with now temporary stands being erected at the South end of the ground, the changing rooms and 1919 bar will remain as is,  also a temporary stand next to the existing seated area.  Perhaps this will give more options for next season.
    Trainset

Stockport Game Segregation Empty Re: Stockport Game Segregation

Post by Trainset Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:47 pm

Semi temporary stands from the look of the work/foundational work.
    A shame really given the original plans don't now look like happening anytime soon given this outlay.

Will hopefully solve your problem though. However, this lack of flexibility does seem to be a bit of a repeated theme. Just like it and lump it being the message.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 am