Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

alloa athletic fan ... on tour !!

alloa wasp

alloa athletic fan ... on tour !! Empty alloa athletic fan ... on tour !!

Post by alloa wasp Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:13 pm

hi folks , im a alloa ath fan . ive finally got round to arranging a  visit to Harrogate town. this is my third attempt ,
    due to illness I had to cancel previous attempts.  I plan to visit on 28th march v Lowestoft, got hotel booked Very Happy
    looking forward to meeting the town fans!! affraid Embarassed
    A1 drifter

alloa athletic fan ... on tour !! Empty Re: alloa athletic fan ... on tour !!

Post by A1 drifter Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Welcome and best wishes.
    alloa wasp

Post by alloa wasp Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Cheers !

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:03 pm

alloa wasp wrote:hi folks , im a alloa ath fan . ive finally got round to arranging a  visit to Harrogate town. this is my third attempt ,
    due to illness I had to cancel previous attempts.  I plan to visit on 28th march v Lowestoft, got hotel booked Very Happy
    looking forward to meeting the town fans!! affraid Embarassed

Hope you enjoy your visit and the team can serve up a decent performance for you!
    alloa wasp

Post by alloa wasp Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:14 pm

I hope so . Starved of good football this season.!! Alloa just trying to survive against all the full time sides

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:12 pm